is any one going to stormin the castle 2014 from north wales

Guest nickjjones1

Absolutely love it. It's a really good size for us, Farmyard is fun but it's so big it almost loses that personal touch but it's that bit bigger and livelier than the smaller ones.

Size can be weather dependent though. 2012 was much smaller 'coz the field was too wet to get half the stuff on (or off in the case of the wheelie machine guys but that was an hour's entertainment all on it's own :lol: )

Two tents of music and they get bloody good bands on there. Toseland are playing this year which I'm gutted to be missing, at a biker rally that's going to be rammed and such a buzz.

There's only two fields you can camp in and they're much of a muchness to be honest, nothing's far from either the main site or the castle itself (with a couple of bars in if you fancy). If you're going with anyone find somewhere big enough to get you all together, or if they're there first get them to hold you a spot. The further you are from the main site the less likely you are to get tripped over in the middle of the night but the further you've got to stagger yourself. The water supply in the right hand field is beyond the hedge line at that entrance to the main site, I don't know for the left one. Don't go too close to bogs :fart: :puke:

Don't know what else I can say. Hope that's answered something, at least.