Motorcycle Live 2014 22-30 november

Glorian

Anybody Going to this event? Missed it last year but would like to go this year =D Ideally on the bike.

If going anyone from south/south east want to ride up as likely be my first big ride on new bike.

It's held at the NEC in Birmingham.

We'll probably go.....just to sit on lots of bikes.....and check out any gizmos there......and eat pasties......and bring a carrier bag of junk home.....etc..... :wink:

We did it a few years on the bikes......but it was bl**dy cold......and that was when I had my Trophy, with big fairing and heated grips..... :shock: Think we'll take one of the cages this year..... :wink:

My wife and I will be going on the 30th and staying somewhere nearby to make a night of it.

Same here! Taking the car. Have you seen parking prices?, extortionate!!

Edit: we are going on the 29th and will be on the bike. bike parking is free, however if the weather is really bad we will take the car.

My wife and I will be going on the 30th and staying somewhere nearby to make a night of it.

Same here! Taking the car. Have you seen parking prices?, extortionate!!

Edit: we are going on the 29th and will be on the bike. bike parking is free, however if the weather is really bad we will take the car.

I wanted to go on the bike but I'm after a few things and with the missus overnight bag ill need the car haha.

I fancy this . Think I might stay overnight somewhere. Anybody fancy a TMBF pi$$ up near the NEC?

I'm gonna try to get the Friday off......so, if you fancy staying over at our's Alan, we can head over there in one of the cars......that's if you fancy spending a couple of nights up this way mate..... 8-) Not a TMBF pi$$ up as such.....but we could sink a few at our local..... :wink:

Ollie.....there'll be room in the car if you want to come across there with us...... 8-)

I fancy this . Think I might stay overnight somewhere. Anybody fancy a TMBF pi$$ up near the NEC?

I'm gonna try to get the Friday off......so, if you fancy staying over at our's Alan, we can head over there in one of the cars......that's if you fancy spending a couple of nights up this way mate..... 8-) Not a TMBF pi$$ up as such.....but we could sink a few at our local..... :wink:

Ollie.....there'll be room in the car if you want to come across there with us...... 8-)

Done deal! I'll get the day booked off. Been saving my last day of holiday for something good, this qualifies!

• 3 weeks later...