End of season meet?

Ricky

Is this a come rain or shine thing? I'm in either way, if I'm going to come to the rally next year I may as well familiarise myself with a few of you lot.

Anyone heading over from the north west, Bolton Manchester area? Don't mind avoiding motorways if there's 125's

Is this a come rain or shine thing? I'm in either way, if I'm going to come to the rally next year I may as well familiarise myself with a few of you lot.

Anyone heading over from the north west, Bolton Manchester area? Don't mind avoiding motorways if there's 125's

Yeah I'm coming from the north west :)

Also if it is raining I don't think I'll be going, not a massive fan of getting piss wet through :lol:

See what the weather is like closer to the time. Southport ain't it Ricky? All being well and good I could meet you at the tickle trout services, head up to skipton on the a59 then cut back down missing Bradford and coming round the back of Leeds?

See what the weather is like closer to the time. Southport ain't it Ricky? All being well and good I could meet you at the tickle trout services, head up to skipton on the a59 then cut back down missing Bradford and coming round the back of Leeds?

It is indeed sir! :D

And yeah that's a plan, sounds good, hoping the weather isn't utter shite :)

:cheers: :cheers: