Motorcycle Live 2014 22-30 november

Glorian

After all this hype, I can't even afford it! gah. Mostly going to buy new motorcycle gear. But with the bike insurance due christmas still trying to pay off the bike and holiday i have no wonga.. *cries*

Maybe i'll have some spare dosh for excel in london.

My dad and his friends are going but he tricked me into having to look after the dogs as we live too far away for the 2 days [emoji53] ... Found out he didn't want me there as its his man day were there's no wives or daughters [emoji58] .... Will let him have this year but next year I will be there!! Hopefully with full licence as still on L plates

My dad and his friends are going but he tricked me into having to look after the dogs as we live too far away for the 2 days [emoji53] ... Found out he didn't want me there as its his man day were there's no wives or daughters [emoji58] .... Will let him have this year but next year I will be there!! Hopefully with full licence as still on L plates

Harsh!

Go to the excel one in london feb =)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm close to booking a day off for this, but i'm still new to this world and don't know any of you yet :tumble:

I was thinking the Friday.

Does anyone know if you can take camera's? i know some places are a bit fussy about this.

Premier inn booked for the Friday night NEC on the 22nd. Me and the kids going. We went to the Manchester show this year, the kids are obsessed with the amount of freebies they can gather. They rate each show/race meeting by the amount of plastic bags they have...lol

I'm close to booking a day off for this, but i'm still new to this world and don't know any of you yet :tumble:

I was thinking the Friday.

Does anyone know if you can take camera's? i know some places are a bit fussy about this.

We're heading there on the Friday.......going in the cage though......too old for this cold stuff......and may need space for goodies too...... :wink:

No probs with cameras......loadsa bikes and stuff to take pics of..... 8-)

What cold stuff? I went out today and it was 10.5 to 11 degrees. Wait till winter gets here :lol: :lol:

We did the show a few years on the bikes.......but I had a Trophy with a nice big fairing to hide behind and heated grips......no such luxuries on the Speedy...... :wink: But even so, the bikes won't be mothballed over winter......just be a bit more selective on the days we go out on them..... :wink:

I wasn't going to go but got invited today and couldn't refuse! I'm going on Wed 26th. I'm hoping some of the 2015 bikes will be there so I can have a sit but doubt they will be :crybaby:

Friday 28th for me. Good use of annual leave. Went last year on a weekend and it was far too busy for my liking.

I'm hoping there might be some good savings on clothing and I'm after another set of heated grips for the new bike as well.

Train for me. I can get from home to NEC in 2 hours if I get the timings right.