Motorcycle Live 2014 22-30 november

Glorian

Friday 28th for me. Good use of annual leave. Went last year on a weekend and it was far too busy for my liking.

I'm hoping there might be some good savings on clothing and I'm after another set of heated grips for the new bike as well.

Train for me. I can get from home to NEC in 2 hours if I get the timings right.

You live in Ramsgate? wow.. my parents just moved down there about 3 months ago, ive literally stood where your bike pics are... there's a seafood restaurant behind you isnt there?

My dad is driving up to mine (leighton buzzard) at the crack of dawn Friday morning and we're heading straight there!

I would offer a lift from mine to the NEC and back again, but its one straight train for you isnt it.

you actually still go through my station though.. hah...

What time are you planning on getting there?

You live in Ramsgate? wow.. my parents just moved down there about 3 months ago, ive literally stood where your bike pics are... there's a seafood restaurant behind you isnt there?

My dad is driving up to mine (leighton buzzard) at the crack of dawn Friday morning and we're heading straight there!

I would offer a lift from mine to the NEC and back again, but its one straight train for you isnt it.

you actually still go through my station though.. hah...

What time are you planning on getting there?

No mate, that was a rideout. I'm the other side of Kent but can get the HS1 to St Pancras in 22 mins. 5 minute brisk walk from St Pancras to Euston then Virgin Train to Birmingham International in 1hr 15mins. Worth the cost to save the aggro from M6 traffic jams and saving cost of fuel in car and car parking.

Probably aiming to arrive somewhere around 10:30 ish. Once I've looked up train times.

Guys i need your advice...

Im currently planned to go to this on the friday, however i may have to rearrange this to saturday.

Are saturdays worth it?

are they too busy?

it would be sat 29th.

Thanks.