Re: TMBF Rally 2015 26th-28th june

Stu

I'll be there but - There are no rooms available! :cry: So I'm booking a B&B about 6 miles up the road.

T'missus & t'dog are also looking to come and have a gander.

Not certain whether I'll be on t'bike or not yet. T'missus will be in t'car (not sure about t'dog! :shock: )

May come as 'Adam, Eve and Serpent (well a dog dressed as a snake :D ). Costumes are very cheap (just a few [strikeout]small[/strikeout] large leaves). :wink:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

After this year, people will be queuing up to have their wedding on the same weekend as the bike rally. Free entertainment - I'm sure dodgy bikers gatecrashing your wedding is supposed to be good luck..................or is that chimney sweeps :wink:

No - Just Axe wielding Clowns!

:thumb:

having possibly the closest tent to the bar worked out very well for me...

No way i would have managed a 6 mile treck back to a hotel room!

Besides, having the bike at the party meant the girls from the weeding had something to sit on ;) ;)

GoG, can you not rent one of the statics that were on site there?? might be worth an ask.....we will definitely be camping again.... bugger staying sober to get back to wherever.... just not happening

Double en-suite with full breakfast - £65 per night (and 'Dog Friendly' - So I'll be OK!).

As T'missus doesn't drink (much) - I have a 'designated driver'.

Currently planning to bring the bike as well so I'll be OK for the ride out and car for the drinking!

:thumb:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me and the missus, subject to securing a room at the venue. Can't camp as she's having a knee replacement and we don't want to be travelling to and fro. Will cough up the readies in the new year, once room is secured.

Me!! But no rooms??!! :shock: If I can find a bike trailer will bring the bike, if not I will be coming in my van :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Why don't all you wusses.......er, I mean, folks who need a bit of comfort, organise yourselves and stay at the same hotel/guest house........that way you can share a taxi or, if there's enough of you, organise a minibus to split the cost?.... :wink:

So no ride together next year then remy :crybaby:

Aww I do want to do the ride in as it's a good one (so long as you don't need fuel again :shock: :mrgreen: ), my problem is I find it difficult to kneel after breaking my leg, hence why I have a room. But we shall see :wink: I'll let you know!

I loved the ride in last year, you didn't rush me along, you kept at my speed, didn't get annoyed at my 125 speed and you wrote me notes on how to get home, how will I manage next year :crybaby:

I totally understand about your knee though, whatever is best by you gill, don't feel pressured .)

I've decided not to get a b&b and just to pack an extra sleeping bag :) I'm young I'm supposed to destroy my body while I can :lol:

(Not drunk at all btw)

You weren't going particularly slowly for a 125! I wouldn't have gone a lot faster if I'd been on my own. I'll see how it is next year, I do want to ride in myself. But I can always write you notes :mrgreen:

ETA Just booked the motorhome! So will be coming on bike :cheers: