MCN show waste of time

fq-craigus

Well i went to the 60th birthday celebration for mcn in skegness today and how glad am i that i didnt go in with a couple of mates and spend a couple hundred quid on accomodation for the weekend at the show.

Apart from a group rideout lead by carl foggerty to cadwell and a couple of laps yeaterday (which i couldnt do because i went today) the weekend was naff.

The evening entertainment was good aparantly but the event its self was shocking.

Around 8 trade stands of tat with gear in sizes people domt wear. Terry grant, steve colley and mattie the stunt rider which was good but 20 min shows repeated throughout the day. 2 bike stalls with bikes you see every day. And some sand racing that was cancelled because the sand was too soft and that was it.

I paid £4 for one coffee! Coat £16 to get in and it was cold.

I basically paid and travelled to was the world superbikes on the screen in the bar (that i was recording anyway)

Shocking to say the least, i expected more from MCN

Lets hope the mcn show in peterborough (previously bmf) will be better next month, or will they kill that off too

All in all wish i went mallory for the TMBF meet or Scarboroughfor the fold cup (think that was this weekend)