Motorcycle Live 2015 — Birmingham NEC, Nov 28th - Dec 6th

Cam

And scantily clad models...

Ugh the model thing really disgusts me, we're in the 21st Century people! Yet there's only ever female models. Where are the scantily clad male models for us ladies to drool over???

Way to assume the worst, Hoggs!

Glorian was clearly referring to the factory streetfighters.

Oh, who am I kidding.

As a side note, last year I saw one of the cringeworthy Kawasaki girls leave fake tan marks on the tank of a white Versys :lol:

Edited by RantMachine

Do they normally sell stuff cheaper than in shops at the bike show?

It's not quite as good as the BMF for cheaper kit but yeah, you can normally get some good deals there. :D

You have to find the balance between going right at the beginning and getting the limited edition / low stock items at potentially not much of a discount. Or you go right at the last minute and try to catch the bargins from the stalls that just don't want to have to take stock home, however they may have run out of the really sought after stuff..

I've seen people pick up some really awesome reductions there though, so it's just worth keeping your eye out.. Maybe trying to haggle a bit too :P

i think the funniest thing ive ever seen at the bike show was 4 guys pull up into the car park in a car they all got out put leathers on and got crash helmets out of the boot then went in acting like they had turned up on bikes..........*twats*

:shock: This is literally the stupidest thing I have ever heard. And I have been on several London night buses laden with drunken hipsters.

And scantily clad models...

Ugh the model thing really disgusts me, we're in the 21st Century people! Yet there's only ever female models. Where are the scantily clad male models for us ladies to drool over???

tumblr_mm05z94nef1s32go3o1_500.gif

My main objective is to sit on as many bikes as I can....... :wink:

There are some bargains there but, like the BMW show, the good stuff is being overrun by the tat!

The main thing for me about the show is a day out surrounded by bikes and bike gear....... 8-)

i think the funniest thing ive ever seen at the bike show was 4 guys pull up into the car park in a car they all got out put leathers on and got crash helmets out of the boot then went in acting like they had turned up on bikes..........*twats*

Pictures or it never happened.

I'll be there on Monday too (and Sunday afternoon). If there's a meet up, count me in! :-)

Having never been there I have not got a clue when or where would make a good meet....

Other shows I visit EVERYONE met on the hour at the Guinness stand, there where so many people there that you could never find who you where looking for but spent the next hour chatting to random people... Sadly mobile phones kind of destroyed the ritual to a greater extent.

Well, flew down from Glasgow at lunchtime, booked into hotel, then straight onto NEC. Good time wandering around on my own. (Three kids under ten — you understand) Ended up buying a Schuberth C3 Pro, which was on my 'someday' list, but the price was excellent. Also got some brackets from SW-Motech.

Sat on loads of bikes. Honda Africa Twin and Indian Scout were my highlights. Watched Lee Bowers do some tricks, and saw Ricky Vida (YouTube Wildbad Touring dude) and posse wandering about.

I have a full day at it tomorrow, but these cocktails I'm currently imbibing MAY cause a delayed start to tomorrow's proceedings.

Awesome.

Yup some nice bikes - highlights for my was definitely the Africa Twin! it looks so light & agile and low and tiny compared to the GS. I'm hoping to get booked in for their 2 day course with the Twin in the summer.

BMW's Scrambler was a looker as was the Ducati Panigale which was a work of art!

The off road Ducati Multi i'm not so sure of.

It was busy tho...

We had 4 kids between us and they were all suffering from the I need to sit on every bike syndrome :-D

Hahaha......it's not just the kids that feel the need to sit on every bike........I even sat on a Harley a couple of years back!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

FB_IMG_1448828933164.jpg.8be098ec32c37b88da3dd009ae166795.jpg