Double Trouble Rally - 20th/22nd May

Gin

Hullo Folks!

So in the spirit of getting us all together at meets I thought I would post about the Double Trouble Rally.

I will be heading over to it as a good forum friend is going as a birthday celebration!

As the title states, it's on the weekend of the 21st May and is hosted at:

Court Farm Country Park

Wolvershill Road

Banwell

Weston-Super-Mare

BS29 6DL

The Facebook page is:

https://www.facebook.com/events/521713461320084/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Website is:

http://www.doubletroublerally.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Would be lovely to see people there and if anyone is travelling past / near Brackley / Banbury etc feel free to tag along with me :mrgreen:

Tango will be away on training in the States then so I was thinking of a longish tag run that weekend. I thought this could be a destination but my route to WSM looks like this :tumble: for tags....

Could still be tempted if there are some people going or I will be aloooooone

• 3 weeks later...

Fankoo for both coming along. Was so awesome to see you and the others :mrgreen:

I am aching wonderfully from bouncing around the barn with you all :lol:

I had a great time! Definitely up for the Double Trouble again next year, hopefully with Tango

I've just about recovered from the 350 mile round trip, the small tent, headbanging to ACDC and the scramble net/slide

At least I didn't do hungry hippos!!

I had a great time! Definitely up for the Double Trouble again next year, hopefully with Tango

I've just about recovered from the 350 mile round trip, the small tent, headbanging to ACDC and the scramble net/slide

At least I didn't do hungry hippos!!

Hahaha after seeing the after effects of that one, I'm not sure I'll Ever try it! :lol:

Still need to put my pics of FB too.. Might put the more favorable ones up here too! :D