TMBF 125cc Idiot Challenge discussion

RantMachine

If you'd confirmed your interest when I asked if you were up for it, who knows? I think we just got sidetracked by talking about our bikes, didn't we? :lol:

You probably had a good chance of it! Roll on next year and we'll see if you can pull off a win :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

After a wealth of work, my bike is nearly ready for its intended use... So that's another 125 project I would have completed before this challenge has even started lol

My girlfriend wants a motocross though so that might be my project of the times match.

After a wealth of work, my bike is nearly ready for its intended use... So that's another 125 project I would have completed before this challenge has even started lol

My girlfriend wants a motocross though so that might be my project of the times match.

and both well over the budget :P

Thats the whole idea :wink:

whats the point in having a budget that will get everyone a very reliable bike that wont breakdown? wheres the fun in that :lol: :lol:

Amen to that! Wouldn't be fun if everyone could just throw money at it until something stuck, we want to see god awful bodges and cack handed custom paint jobs :lol:

is this planned for winter build and spring '17' finish now?

I'd be up for the challenge and the ride

Yes, that's the plan :D

I'm sure that we'll come to a final version of the plans at the rally. Because it can only get better when alcohol is involved :mrgreen:

Yes, that's the plan :D

I'm sure that we'll come to a final version of the plans at the rally. Because it can only get better when alcohol is involved :mrgreen:

When did anything bad come from drinking? :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Right i know someone with a yamaha t80 half built running £100 needs parts no MOT

And i found someone selling a sanya sayna not sure how it was spelt chinese version of a cg125 or ybr £150 just ran out of MoT

And if anyone wants to cheat i have a kawasaki er5 with mot running but been sitting so will sell as needs tlc £600

May be one or two here available

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160701/f2aabca433a2830c2a7094346295f364.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i could only wish ;) for that many ..... but i think the misses might kill me haha :mrgreen: :angel12:

Or ClassicKid's garden... :mrgreen:

That gave me a chuckle.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

RantMachine .... i wish ;) i only have a few ;) i swear .... 3 tzr's built a ar125 built ... ar50 in pieces ... Er5 built and ready to use ..... cough cough couple more in pieces .... ;)