Gunthorpe,

Nottinghamshire,

NG14 7FB

Date is Saturday 24th October

Time: aim to be there for around 12pm

All welcome

This is weather permitting if its crap I won't be going :lol:

Gonna have to see on the day.

As it's a 2.5-3 hour ride up there and back. and thats all motorway riding (which will be dullllll)

Hi, it's only motorway if you want it to be. There some stunning b roads between Colchester and Nottingham a ride up through Stamford into the Vale of Belvoir onto Notts can't be beat, it's all down to time and planning.

puff

wonder what would happen if I was to press the report button and get an admin to deal with this blatant user bashing? :mrgreen:

Ban him!

I'll be going A134/17/52 (probably). Should just about scrape it on a tank of fuel in 2 1/2 hours.

Should just about scrape it on a tank of fuel in 2 1/2 hours.

Not boasting but I will only need 1 fill up from leaving home :lol:

these 25 litre tank tourers are great for things like this 8-)

Both my bikes have a 250 mile tank range, whichever one I ride I'm not gonna have to worry about fuel stops :mrgreen:

The question is, do I ride the CG and take twice as long to get there as the BMW on a good day, or ride the BMW and risk not getting there at all... :scratch:

Guess you'd better get a whole lot of riding in between now and the meet, then :wink:

I remember breaking in my Lexmoto... I was hitting a service interval every weekend, even had to cycle to work some days in order to avoid going over the mileage :lol:

Guess you'd better get a whole lot of riding in between now and the meet, then :wink:

I remember breaking in my Lexmoto... I was hitting a service interval every weekend, even had to cycle to work some days in order to avoid going over the mileage :lol:

I live within walking distance of where i have to go lol, so its fine for me. I'm only using the bike for pleasure runs ;p

I would ride more... but I'm still wary since the drivers my way seem to think that person with L plates means you have to crawl up their ass. Grumble. So if anyone wants to ride out with meee ;p *coughHintcough*

Try taking a crack at the Challenge 100 (link to the thread appears on every page), that's a great way to do some serious miles on a 125 and build confidence. I managed to rack up 14,000 miles on my 125 in just over a year :lol: And I did pretty well too, think I came something like 5th in the challenge that year...

Try taking a crack at the Challenge 100 (link to the thread appears on every page), that's a great way to do some serious miles on a 125 and build confidence. I managed to rack up 14,000 miles on my 125 in just over a year :lol: And I did pretty well too, think I came something like 5th in the challenge that year...

What is this challenge 100 thing?

What is this challenge 100 thing?

its this http://themotorbikeforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 12&t=55481