Late season meet - Take 2!

Stu

fairly certain its just a meet-up & chat rather than a ride-out. though I'm sure some members might plan a ride as well :cheers:

i'm from Yorkshire but will be in car :wink:

:stupid:

its just a ride there and a meet up as people come from all directions doing a rideout can be a bit much!

I will be coming from Yorkshire but meeting up en route would probably not work for us!

just ride there, have a brew, talk shite :D , ride home :D

we're coming from Telford but have no idea of timings/ route yet,

will probably tag the castle at some point too.

Only talk politely and not to much banter, don't want any one getting upset :thumb:

Unfortunately I cant make it that Saturday. I'll be somewhere foreign.. where they speak funny.

"Kent" I think its called... its near France.

Unfortunately I cant make it that Saturday. I'll be somewhere foreign.. where they speak funny.

"Kent" I think its called... its near France.

You might find someone who speaks English... If your lucky.

Too far for me sorry! I have evening stuff so would literally need to ride 3 hours there have a coke then ride 3 hours back and as much as I love you all.....

One of the members last year rode from liverpool on his 125 for the meet then rode back :)

Too far for me sorry! I have evening stuff so would literally need to ride 3 hours there have a coke then ride 3 hours back and as much as I love you all.....

3 Hours! :shock:

I assume that includes stopping for about 45 minutes for a 'rest'? :scratch:

The 'meet' is 45 minutes from me and London is only 1 hour (to the inner ring road).

Come along - you'll have time for two cokes!

:3some:

If the weather is decent I'll come up for an hour and then shoot off. That's not me being rude - although I believe I lack emotional intelligence so it's the kind of thing I'd do anyway.