Sunday 3rd August. Updated with location's.

Hello, yes this is a new thread but as people won't get notified or the fact i cannot edit (which is silly) i'll have to make a new thread!

Now we have people from brighouse/hudds and leed's wanting to get a little meet up to get to know faces.

Plan of action. meet jordans bikes 9am? close to leeds and brighouse

Then head towards Devil's bridge? which was suggested by a good friend of mine, as i don't know the way i won't be leading anyway!

if you're wanting to come post, and possibly pm me asking my number (so if you don't make it you can atleast let me know)

As a suggestion and to put something into the hat.

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j331/numptyspence/20140803-proposal_zpse0dfd0c8.png

Into Hawes, on up to the Tan Hill then down to reeth and stop and the manor cafe for a brew

Then on the Bedale and backroads to Otley where i guess people will know where they are :)

For anyone that has a garmin i have added a gdb, and a google earth kmz

20140803-gdb.zip

Route in garmin/google earth

@numptyspence - That route looks good!

@everyone else , Is there any of you with smaller capacity machines joining the ride out? I'm up for the ride out but I don't want to be the only one with a small bike! ***runs & hides face***

Its looking like over the Dales will be a permanent rain cloud a tomorrow, so here is another suggestion for the north york moors which should be a bit drier.

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j331/numptyspence/20140803_North_York_Moors_Edited_zpsa07ea9dd.png

Basically Otley to Bedale then over to Thirsk. From there Helmsely and up the Rosedale chimneys,

Up accross the moors on the A169 to Whitby, down through Scarbrough and out on the A170 to Pickering,

Then Malton, York and finally finish at Squires for a brew.

We can talk it over tomorrow :)

20140803_North_York_Moors.zip

gdb or kmz files

Its looking like over the Dales will be a permanent rain cloud a tomorrow, so here is another suggestion for the north york moors which should be a bit drier.

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j331/numptyspence/20140803_North_York_Moors_Edited_zpsa07ea9dd.png

Basically Otley to Bedale then over to Thirsk. From there Helmsely and up the Rosedale chimneys,

Up accross the moors on the A169 to Whitby, down through Scarbrough and out on the A170 to Pickering,

Then Malton, York and finally finish at Squires for a brew.

We can talk it over tomorrow :)

IF going Scarborough, we can nip into my grandparent's if there isn't alot of us hahah :P

think there away iirc infact.

Come along wanda, i'm sure we can do the NSL as always :lol:

What's NSL ? (Near Speed of Light ?, I don't know what that means lol)

Sorry for the late reply, but yes I'll be seeing you guys tomorrow at Jordan Bikes 9AM! :cheers:

I had to get the bike ready for a long ride out, so as long as the weather stays in place, this should be a good day out! :D :)

nuisance speed limit

Haha! Good one, I'll remember that lol. :cheers:

BTW, how many miles do we expect to cover ? 200 miles 400 miles?

Just figuring out how much fuel to fill her up.

nuisance speed limit

Haha! Good one, I'll remember that lol. :cheers:

BTW, how many miles do we expect to cover ? 200 miles 400 miles?

Just figuring out how much fuel to fill her up.

Last one i did with a forum member cost me £40-50 for 2 fill ups, just bring some moneiz along :)

let's just say 200-300 incase.

http://i.imgur.com/gIW26X2.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1sHYGa3.png

What an absolutely great ride out today with you guys! Thanks for inviting me out! :cheers:

I only managed to take 2 photos today lol (Sorry, I couldn't get a pic of the other 2 bikes) (I'll remember to take more next time ?)

Lots of nice twisty roads (although a few rough bumpy roads threatend to pop one of my testicles! :crybaby: ) I should really get a cushion for my seat!)

This morning I spent £12 on a full tank, did 200 miles today according to my trip meter, which equates to 106 mpg. I'm a bit disappointed because a full tank should give me 300 miles.

Then again, you all have noticed I have a thirsty little 4 stroke!

Anyways, the sun is still out for a bit, so let me leave the forum & go and clean the bike since is covered with a lot of fly poop , dead bugs, dry cow dung, horse dung. (Urgghhhh!)

Unusually i didn't take any photos, and i have no idea what wanda was talking about the roads were mirror smooth and no mud or gravel anywhere :lol:

5 of us made it total. So a nice ride out really. :thumb:

I'm sure there will be another ride out on the cards. :D

Was supposed to go myself but a night out with the boys left me incapable of walking never mind riding.

Apologies to Abraxix for crying off at the last minute.