Any-one out 5th may, halifax/brighouse way?

Hello guys, getting slightly more confident on the roads after getting my bike last weekend, problem is i keep going out, but i have no idea were to go, or how to get to quite alot of places!

Riding a 125 with L plates, so no motorways hence why i have lost sense of direction.

I live in the HD6 region in a small town called Brighouse, if no one lives around here then maybe another time, but if there are 1 or 2, i will warn you i'm still new to riding so will make novice mistakes and such.

You could try heading for Holme moss that would be a steady ride for you, or a bit further you could head for squires no real need to use motorways.

If you want a trip out to squires the roads are fine to ride along at 125 speeds drop me a pm.

Hello techno, i will leave that for another weekend if you do not mind? might be fair for me first ride, won't be able to attend the rally but really want to make a effort to meet some lovleys from the forum

• 4 weeks later...

Bit out of the way for me....and already committed to other stuff.....but you may get a better response if you start a new thread with tomorrows date.....otherwise people will see 5th May and think that's past so no bother looking at the thread.....just a suggestion..... :wink:

Hi - I am at Lightcliffe, if you fancy a ride out just let me know, I ride a bigger bike but happy to show you some good roads. Just let me know.

Hi - I am at Lightcliffe, if you fancy a ride out just let me know, I ride a bigger bike but happy to show you some good roads. Just let me know.

Hello j0be31.

Thank you for the offer, i really want to find some good roads, as i don't really know many areas, due to the fact this is my first vehicle and not had it too long.

Also cosmetic damage so don't want the wrong impression.

My friend got his first bike too, but hes a newer rider less than a week at the moment.

But if your sure, we live around the rastrick area.

I will nip on the forum's tomorrow, and if your still wanting to help some new riders (possible minor error's from my friend at junctions and hill starts) then i will send you my phone number or something similar.

Edit: do you wear black leathers/textiles? (seen some-one on a bandit recently with them on)

Hi yeah I wear black leather trousers and a textile jacket. It's a blue bandit. I look forward to meeting up and taking you guys out

Hi yeah I wear black leather trousers and a textile jacket. It's a blue bandit. I look forward to meeting up and taking you guys out

Yes, i think i've seen you a few times to be honest.

I ride a CBR 125 black and silver with a few damage on fairings, blue helemet red and black coat and black pants.

My friend rides a silver keeway 125 with a silver helemet and a bright orange and black jacket.

Any-way i have sent you a pm with my phone number, feel free to ring it around 10-11 am.

or earlier if your planning a longer route (cannot go on motorways legally.)

Did you guys meet up for a ride?

We did indeed :)

this is the topic were we posted such viewtopic.php?f=14&t=46727

Planning on going out for a little ride on saturday also vicki :)

• 10 months later...

scott this is a thread almost a year old it might be a good idea to start a new one for future rideouts etc just so you dont confuse people as thats not hard to do on here :lol: :lol: