Meet ups/ride outs north east

Hey everyone, any ride outs/meets planned in the north east anytime soon? I'm new to this forum and it d be good to get out and meet some of you. :P

Hey Copycat, any decent roads around Newcastle for biking? Something in the countryside to hide away from the wind?

A696 from belsay up to scottish borders (carter bar) is a good road, mixture of bendy bits, long sweeping bends and some long straights too if thats your thing.

From there i normall head to howick, tight and technical road. Fill up at garage and back the same way but turn off and head around kielder to stop at cafe. From here you can go through Bellingham and onto Chollerford, and a good road from here back to the a696 not far from belsay.

Thats my usual route, hartside pass up to alston cafe is a good stretch too.

depends how far you wanna go ... anyway I`m out most sundays weather permittin if you wanna tag along...

I'll see what I can do, I'll let you know.

Hey Copycat, any decent roads around Newcastle for biking? Something in the countryside to hide away from the wind?

A696 from belsay up to scottish borders (carter bar) is a good road, mixture of bendy bits, long sweeping bends and some long straights too if thats your thing.

From there i normall head to howick, tight and technical road. Fill up at garage and back the same way but turn off and head around kielder to stop at cafe. From here you can go through Bellingham and onto Chollerford, and a good road from here back to the a696 not far from belsay.

Thats my usual route, hartside pass up to alston cafe is a good stretch too.

Sounds good to me, will have to give this a go.

Link is broken?

Are there any Facebook pages/groups for ride outs in the north east?