Is your bike tucked away?

Its been a loooong miserable winter & its now the middle of April & biking season.

With very little activity in the NW ride out section i'm wondering are people biking or are their bikes tucked away?

Its been a loooong miserable winter & its now the middle of April & biking season.

With very little activity in the NW ride out section i'm wondering are people biking or are their bikes tucked away?

My bikes are still in Kent, and I'm a little more NW than you are... need to get them up here and get out soon though, the roads NEED ME! :D

Never tucked away, mine gets ridden every day :mrgreen:

Shame it's not for a proper rideout and just to commute to and from work, ahh well. Better than not using it at all.

• 2 years later...
All tucked away, I might get it out the garage next week.....to take some pics of it and sell it :lol:

http://1000rr.co.uk/attachments/trackdays/17443d1388409802-man-sleeps-motorcycle-500x359-jpg

:D

I've had the bike out a few times but there have been times when it would've been good to get out but family commitments :oops: Birthdays and the like are a menace this time of year for us March and April are manic but we've squeezed in a couple of bbq's though so that a few beers sort of makes up for it :booty:

Just come back from a full weekend away on the bikes.

Into the Welsh mountains.

The bikes are a bit dirty but weather was on the whole very nice indeed.

Good company and good food/beer, Great! :cheers:

I spend most Saturdays working on motorbikes, so although I may not get away on my bike I do get to ride bikes!

YBR125's and 50cc scooters! :bike2:

I commute any day its not p----ng down, got sent to Buckley northwales on Saturday. Did Bala the previous weekend with a couple of mates. Working Saturday, may get a pass out for a few hours Sunday or Monday if you want send me a pm

• 5 months later...
Weathers been too bad this year to ride so kept my bike tucked up.

Get yourself some good tyres and get out there :booty: :up:

I don't ride mate, just own a bike for show and to look cool.

You should see my chicken strips hehe

• 1 year later...
The only time my bikes are tucked away is if it's snowing or icy, and try to get out for a ride every week through the winter. I do more days in the summer though.

This is reassuring me. I've just sold my car and replaced it with a bike and I didn't go to our lasses for the first time last night due to the weather because a literal storm. I questioned whether I've made the right decisions in selling the car :( I'm a student and can't afford both.