Meet the Shandy Drinkers - 12th April

I'm sure we can modify a skateboard with some thicker wheels? :D

Dude, I have a skateboard... And some rope! :-)

Come on guys, how can we even suggest it?!

...It has 4 wheels!!! :lol:

Might be picking up Rant Machine from Cambridge mate......so, if you fancy meeting somewhere near Wyboston and then heading over that way? Then we could probably run down Phil's route to the meeting place..... 8-)

Can do, thats black cat territory isn't it?, if your coming south on the A1 then Baldock services would be better for me!

I'm sure we can modify a skateboard with some thicker wheels? :D

Dude, I have a skateboard... And some rope! :-)

Come on guys, how can we even suggest it?!

...It has 4 wheels!!! :lol:

Ew... *hides car*

• 2 weeks later...

How's the knee Ollie?........you're welcome on the back of my bike if you want?......let me know.

Yeah....a list of the way points to put into coPilot would be great Phil..... :thumb:

Might be picking up Rant Machine from Cambridge mate......so, if you fancy meeting somewhere near Wyboston and then heading over that way? Then we could probably run down Phil's route to the meeting place..... 8-)

Can do, thats black cat territory isn't it?, if your coming south on the A1 then Baldock services would be better for me!

Hey Hadster......as Ollie isn't going to make it how about meeting up on the A505 near Royston? We'll probably head down the A1198, past Bassingbourne.......then turn left onto the A505. So we could meet you (and anyone else who's heading from this area) at the layby just before the railway bridge and A10 on the A505 at around 10am? Let me know what you think.... 8-)

Just to get it right, are you guys buying us the Shandys or not??? :lol: :lol:

No......we know what you Southerners are like once you get a shandy inside you....... :wink: :lol:

i might have to let you know tomorrow Tango, got a few bits to do to free up the time.

We all have things to do... come out and have some fun! ;)

• 10 months later...