Tuesday Evening Meets at White Swan, Conington

Now Stu, you know bloody for well that's a load of shite. :lol: :lol:

This forum has taught me a great deal. :thumb: Sadly I knew how to drink before joining. Some things cannot be a bad influence. :D

Not too sure yet, things are brewing that may require my presence elsewhere. If I do get a moment I may just pop over to the Marina and see what`s happening there. Either way I cannot be out of my house for too long.

Going to be bloody hot though around 6.00ish and sitting on my balcony with a beer/wine is sounding better than sweating my nads off in leathers.

Only just got back from the rally! :lol: Dehyrated as hell (the detour via London to visit some dealerships on the way home was ill-advised) and more than a little saddle-sore, so will pass on this week.

I've promised my old housemate that I'll be out next week whatever the weather, so will certainly be out next week. If anyone sees a bearded ginger fella there this week with a Z1000SX, give him a bit of grief for me :lol:

It was very busy this evening, not surprisingly.

They had sausages on the bbq. Pork and sage, very tasty. We decided not to try the ones with added beetroot and horseradish. Not feeling brave enough,

Took the bike into work today via circuitous routes as well - another tankful gone.

It was very busy this evening, not surprisingly.

They had sausages on the bbq. Pork and sage, very tasty. We decided not to try the ones with added beetroot and horseradish. Not feeling brave enough,

Took the bike into work today via circuitous routes as well - another tankful gone.

it was a nightmare to get out!!! :lol:

As promised, I'm going to be there no matter what the weather. Weather websites are saying sun, thankfully... but it did chuck it down about an hour ago :lol:

Hope to see a load of you there :thumb:

P.s. - Bob, I've got your jack with me.

What with work; rain; bad back; etc. I've not been since just before t'rally.

If I am OK after this weekend's 950 mile jaunt (collecting challenge tags from "oop north"), I'll be there on Tuesday next.

:cheers:

I was there yesterday, with about half a dozen others who didn't let the rain put them off, including the guy with who often rocks up on a CBX. Spoke to him for a bit and apparently he actually owns three of them! And a CB1300 as well! Hats off to the Swan, they still did the BBQ even with the crap weather and crappier turnout :lol:

Not sure if I'll be there next week - bike was misbehaving a little on the ride home yesterday so need to do a bit of work on it before doing any more miles, but I'm off on a business trip so might not have it done in time :(