Tuesday Evening Meets at White Swan, Conington

What with work; rain; bad back; etc. I've not been since just before t'rally.

If I am OK after this weekend's 950 mile jaunt (collecting challenge tags from "oop north"), I'll be there on Tuesday next.

:cheers:

As above Ollie :popcorn:

Post holiday recovery...........and, after the last 2 weeks in high 30's / low 40's C temps the differential here is a bit extreme........ie, it's bl**dy freezing out there!! ....... :wink:

Only one from TMBF there once again!

You didn't miss much though, they didn't bother with the BBQ and there were no exciting bikes besides the regulars. CBX guy has fitted a HID headlight which utterly blinded a lot of us, and the guy with the Panigale and Diavel now also has a brand new V-Strom. Woohoo. Weather was well behaved, at least.

Only one from TMBF there once again!

You didn't miss much though, they didn't bother with the BBQ and there were no exciting bikes besides the regulars. CBX guy has fitted a HID headlight which utterly blinded a lot of us, and the guy with the Panigale and Diavel now also has a brand new V-Strom. Woohoo. Weather was well behaved, at least.

Ha!

:tumble:

Very very very hung over today, not sure if I'll recover in time :lol:

Also I was meant to sort out my dodgy front brake at the weekend but never got round to it.

If I've recovered enough by 4pm that I can sort the brake out when I get back from work, I'll be there.

Don't hold your breath :lol:

What a weird night.......saw someone that I thought I recognised over at the Swan.........turned out to be an ex-girlfriend of a mate of mine who used to ride pillion on the back of my XS1100 30-odd years ago......when we both lived in Kent........not seen her since then........small world!! :shock: :shock:

Again, I`m otherwise engaged Ollie. Looks like I`m working late to boot, (client late for what will be a long meeting) then got to cook dinner and round a friends helping them dismantle some more furniture. I`ve not been out on a Tuesday night this year yet. :shock: :cry: :cry:

We're down there as many Tuesdays as work and weather allows........so, any time you can make it Neil, we'll be glad to see you mate....... 8-)

We'll try not to eat all the burgers before you get there Ollie....... :wink:

So......we've got to wait a few weeks before we can drool over the new bike then Al?....... :wink:

We've even got clean bikes for this week........ :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well,

That is about it for this summer.

Been twice on the Rocket with no Forum members in sight - NB. There is another 'Rocket man' who attends. Nice new(ish) black roadster version.

As I've done 'tagging' also for this year, I may see you out and about but....

:thumb: