Tuesday Evening Meets at White Swan, Conington

Nice to see Ollie and aleyj down there tonight......sorry if we missed you Jayne.....We left at around 8:15......It was starting to chill down a bit by then..... :wink:

Nice to see Ollie and aleyj down there tonight......sorry if we missed you Jayne.....We left at around 8:15......It was starting to chill down a bit by then..... :wink:

Yeah, we only left Peebo at 7pm in the end last night so just popped down the Marina briefly... There were a few bikes there. Might get busier in the summer months though... Are you guys thinking of going to the Marina this summer or is Conington the preferred venue now?

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Don't think I'm going to get back in time - Still in Northampton. Also Travis Perkins have dumped a load of garden walling bricks and cement on my drive. I could possibly back out really carefully but that and all the gravel at Conington sounds like a recipe for disaster.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone going tonight?

Sorry, won't be able to make it this week or the following 2. I have training in London this week, then in Europe for the next two :-)

• 3 weeks later...

I won't be, couple of workmates are working their final days here and we're going for a drink. Shame, because I'm in Shittleport on work - could've ridden to Connington via your neck of the woods and met up along the way. WHY DO MY NON-BIKING FRIENDS ALWAYS PLAN THINGS ON A TUESDAY :evil: :evil: :evil:

Maybe they think that about you ollie :lol:

Bit of an odd day for drinks though :scratch:

Are you implying that there's a day when drinks aren't appropriate? :lol:

I'm supposed to be having a dry week after drinking every single evening last week... yesterday was my cheat day because I had the excuse of meeting people :mrgreen:

Maybe they think that about you ollie :lol:

Bit of an odd day for drinks though :scratch:

Are you implying that there's a day when drinks aren't appropriate? :lol:

I'm supposed to be having a dry week after drinking every single evening last week... yesterday was my cheat day because I had the excuse of meeting people :mrgreen:

In my job yes ollie ;-)

Yep.

Same here Stu.

Can have to go weeks without a drink.

You people never heard of drug/alcohol testing :D

http://i1.wp.com/m22.siteground.biz/~turnther/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/the-ultimate-no-compilation.png

Dear god I would never survive this. But then, neither would I survive my job without the evening drinks... It's the only way to make sense of the day; lowering my brain power to the level of idiocy I've been working with for the previous 8 hours :lol:

And apparently I'm good at pretending I'm not hung over :thumb: