Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Why do people do it ?!?!?

are you seriously asking that????

are you not aware???

they are excellent drivers who can multi task and are the safest out there

the law doesn't apply to them and they are far more important than anyone else

its a bit like BMW drivers! they dont need indicators as everyone should move for them :mrgreen:

Why didn't I know this ? Is this not covered in the driving test ? Or theory?

Shame about the bike itself.. didnt deserve such a crap owner

frustrates me that in these cash-strapped times, with everyone concerned about geen issues and recycling, that the police think its appropriate to just crush a perfectly good vehicle just because its owner was and idiot.

Surely they could sell them and generate some much needed cash!!

Or better yet, sell it and give the money to the driver of the car in lieu of an insurance payout!

Shame about the bike itself.. didnt deserve such a crap owner

frustrates me that in these cash-strapped times, with everyone concerned about geen issues and recycling, that the police think its appropriate to just crush a perfectly good vehicle just because its owner was and idiot.

Surely they could sell them and generate some much needed cash!!

its probably a government poly to get older cars off the road as most uninsured cars are older sheds!

my nomination goes to the idiot in a blue van in Fleet that decided to give me an impromptu test of my ABS by swinging out of a side road at the last minute :roll: gave me the classic smidsy shrug of his shoulders

mine goes to the two cage drivers that overtook on a blind corner this morning and confronted me with a head on situation. Fortunately I was riding nearer the kerb and managed to veer over a bit more to avoid them. Wish I`d of been using a vid camera.

... Goes to everyone else on the road today who's driving skills disintigrated like wet bog paper when the rain started.

Oh, and the speed wombles on the M25 who set the limits to change every couple of miles causing everyone to constantly speed up then brake to the next, lower limit.

A simple 2 1/2 hour journey took me more than 5 hours. :-(

The pigeon that took a crap into my brake caliper while I was changing the pads!! Not amused! Flung the old pad at it to show my appreciation before cleaning the damn thing for a second time :evil:

Should get a shotgun..

The pigeon that took a crap into my brake caliper while I was changing the pads!! Not amused! Flung the old pad at it to show my appreciation before cleaning the damn thing for a second time :evil:

Should get a shotgun..

would that then make him NOD............

My nomination goes to the pedestrian that i passed on 3 occasions today while in the car and on each time he called me a w**ker and gestured too, so i pulled down a side road dead end where he was heading towards and when i saw him gave him a beep to come either explain or call me a w**ker again and he looked over and styled it out like he didnt see me and carried on his conversation, ignored the second beep and me calling oi.

Never seen the guy before and im never out in the car apart froma trip to asda once a week, now we have a lil auto golf for the other half to learn in.

I wasnt speeding or driving like a tool so whats the craic?

Really raged me for a minute or two until i found a country lane and had some fun

Should get a shotgun..

would that then make him NOD............

Well .. wasn't gonna say anything.. :up:

Today it's me - I thought I had another week on the MOT but it ran out today. :evil:

Plus my normal guy seems to have shut up shop so it's off to find a new place...

NOTD goes to the fuckface who started using the petrol pump while I was paying! Just drove up beside my bike and started using the pump, while my bike was still there. I had a few choice words for him, I didn't hear what he said in reply (full face earplugs + helmet), but he did step away from my bike and waited patiently for me to leave (6ft biker in full gear & helmet, shouting at him, might have had some influence there!)

NOTD goes to the f**k who started using the petrol pump while I was paying! Just drove up beside my bike and started using the pump, while my bike was still there. I had a few choice words for him, I didn't hear what he said in reply (full face earplugs + helmet), but he did step away from my bike and waited patiently for me to leave (6ft biker in full gear & helmet, shouting at him, might have had some influence there!)

Ha, this reminds me of the other day when my mate was filling his bike and this Land rover pulled up in front of him whilst he's filling up and then proceeded to start reversing. A bang on the back of her car and she stopped.

This toff in a suit then proceeded to get out the car and tried to use the diesel pump whilst my friends still using the petrol pump.

Absolute bell-end.

Ha, this reminds me of the other day when my mate was filling his bike and this Land rover pulled up in front of him whilst he's filling up and then proceeded to start reversing. A bang on the back of her car and she stopped.

This toff in a suit then proceeded to get out the car and tried to use the diesel pump whilst my friends still using the petrol pump.

Absolute bell-end.

You can't blame them really, they probably have a man who does that for them - must have been on his day off.

My award goes to the old codger of a sunday driver. I was taking 3rd exit at a normal roundabout, indicating and as i come to the second exit the idiot pulls out, so i stand the bike up hard on the brakes he then sees me and stops on the round about so i end up sideways behind his car while he is looking in all his mirrors looking for me on the floor, luckily stayed on the bike no harm done and he pulls away with no indication of a sorry at all

On my way to work around the slow road from Colchester to halstead. Overtaking people going 30 in a 60 on a nice straight road, get to one pair of cars red one tailgating the silver one, Pull up behind, do my checks, select appropriate gear, start my manouver. What does the red car suddenly think it's perfect time to do? ALSO FUDGING OVERTAKE. Absolute prat nearly drove me into the hedges then did a flappy wave of the hand as if to say. sorry I'm such a prat.

On my way to work around the slow road from Colchester to halstead. Overtaking people going 30 in a 60 on a nice straight road, get to one pair of cars red one tailgating the silver one, Pull up behind, do my checks, select appropriate gear, start my manouver. What does the red car suddenly think it's perfect time to do? ALSO FUDGING OVERTAKE. Absolute prat nearly drove me into the hedges then did a flappy wave of the hand as if to say. sorry I'm such a prat.

Worse than that is when they see you coming, and still pull out to overtake, because they think their "sports" car is actually faster than a bike. They're the ones who usually floor it when I then go to overtake them, too. :evil:

get to one pair of cars red one tailgating the silver one,

Glad you got out of it ok, however although it's 80% a smidsy, the signs were there!

statements like this really make me laugh!!

just because he was tailgating doesn't mean he was going to overtake!

you wasn't there so you can't come out with a comment like "the signs where there :roll:

I wasn't you are quite correct,

It doesn't mean he WILL, but to me, it would make me think.

If you are going down the road doing numerous overtakes as you describe in your post why wouldn't anyone else be? And yes, he should look for you, but hey if he fucks up who comes off worse?