Nob of the Day.......

Tango

Tbh I should have thought maybe he might overtake when it cleared out, but at the same time you drive/ride anywhere these days you see cars driving 5mm off each others bumpers on all roads so to me its just standard.

Most cars when going to overtake drop off a bit and get some speed unless they're powerful cars, as this was a little hatchback just assumed the driver was a bit of an idiot, guess I was kinda right :D

Me!

Riding down a country lane near Matlock. Not concentrating properly, hit a hedge and managed to rip off one of the panniers from my bike the other day. Fixed the mountain bracket, but damaged the bottom corner of the pannier, hopefully it is repairable? :oops:

The bloke who was supposed to be supplying windows and doors. He's had since may to supply them, continued to give install dates that he kept missing with various excuses about them needing to go back to the manufacturer. He's refused to return calls or messages left with his receptionist. Today we got an email asking if we'd like them fitted Monday as it would be good to get them out of his warehouse!! So how long has he been sitting on them??

Well its too late - I ordered from someone else last week.

I Expect this to get messy as its a few grands worth of aluminium bifolds and alu windows he's now stuck with.

Nob

• 2 weeks later...

Today's nomination goes to a group of Willys Jeep enthusiasts who were clogging up a pub where I was trying to have lunch.

Very strange men - mainly in their 40's and 50's, all with beer bellies, bearded, sipping real ale and not a full head of hair between them. Every single one was wearing army surplus trousers and boots with grubby t-shirts straining over their flabby stomachs with a slogan such as "I love my AK-47".

A few of them refused to let Mrs Fro through the entry door but strangely didn't put up much of a struggle when I came along and moved them. Brave lads. :roll:

Maybe they thought they looked good...

The French!!

They all drive like nobs. Coming up on my back bumper flashing headlights with their left indicator flashing when the car in front of me (another Frenchman) is hogging the lane in front of me but I'm keeping a respectable distance.

I had one undertake me wawing his fists as he went past only to pull in front and repeat the process with the next car in line... So I just undertook them both (three litre Audi v 1.6l Peugeot). :up:

The nobby little chav in McDonald's car park, who sat behind me (I was in the car) beeping his horn and gesturing. When I got out and walked over to explain that it was the car in front of me causing the hold up...he sh*t himself, did up his window and wouldn't make any eye contact!.... I genuinely wasn't even considering getting aggressive..but it shut him up anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

Nearly.JPG.ca10aafb40b524bda1f681ab8f3285f1.JPG

So.... nothing worse than heading round a corner and having the car coming towards you overtaking a push bike and being fully on your side of the road.

Certainly got my heart racing. Was so close.

Then having some nob-head decide to follow you within inches of the rear of your bike. Slowed down, moved over and let him pass.... he then decided to go slow.

Absolute muppet.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a few (maybe 15) minutes ago - The twohat on the moped (twist and go) with L-Plates explaining to the Police why he was on the motorway section of the A1 (Rear L-Plate fitted. no Front L-Plate). I assume he tried to outrun the Police car! :lol:

Last Saturday on my way home from my girlfriends. Bit chilly setting off but warmed up by time I hit town (halfway) so decided to go a longer route and cut through town.

Coming down the high street (Colchester) to go down queen street I see a taxi and a nother taxi, inbetween about 8 mopeds tooting their horns ( ;) ) and revving their engines, basically twats. So I thought, no way im sitting behind that lot, went to the front undertaking them at the lights while it's still red, before 3 of them follow round and get closer than I'd like trying to "intimidate me" on their hairdryers.

As lights go green I pull off normally, they rev their blenders as hard as possible catching up quick enough before getting quite close again. Well thankfully it's a nice clear straight road and nobody around. So still in first I just opened it up and shot off before the little scrotes had a clue what was going on.

Oh and not a single pair of gloves on the lot, Tracksuit and helmets :thumb:

when I worked at a petrol station they would always be the same gang of lads on their little lawnmowers revving the tits off while waiting for their mates to put about £2 in.

One day a couple of guys on Harleys pulled up and observed them doing this, you could almost see the little chavs faces go bright red under their helmets when the Hd's pipes started roaring!!

when I worked at a petrol station they would always be the same gang of lads on their little lawnmowers revving the tits off while waiting for their mates to put about £2 in.

One day a couple of guys on Harleys pulled up and observed them doing this, you could almost see the little chavs faces go bright red under their helmets when the Hd's pipes started roaring!!

My nice little scorpion stubby walked over them :D Feels good

The kid who was getting himself kitted up and on his dirt bike looking thing outside the village hall. He was doing well up until he gave the bike a nudge and it fell off its stand.

Been there, done that, feel the pain but he's still a Nob. :-)

The chavvy nob in a grey hoody who has been riding a little monkey bike (with what sounds like no exhaust) in a circuit going past my house for the last couple of days on a fairly busy main road no lid etc.

Very tempted to jump on my bike next time I see him and give him an accidental nudge onto the ground, Then pull up acting incredibly apologetic and offer to swap insurance details :twisted:

The fog on the fens was so thick this morning that I couldn't see much more than 50m ahead of my bike - and yet it still went past no less than half a dozen cages with every single light switched off as they went along the national speed limit section of my ride to work :roll: Nobs, every one of them!

It's me!

Doing the central heating at the mo. Laid pipes under the floor in a bedroom and ran a pressure test - all okay so I put the boards back down and re-fitted the carpet.

Walked in to another bedroom and looked at the huge pile of pipe insulation in the middle of the room. Ah shit... :roll:

It's me!

Doing the central heating at the mo. Laid pipes under the floor in a bedroom and ran a pressure test - all okay so I put the boards back down and re-fitted the carpet.

Walked in to another bedroom and looked at the huge pile of pipe insulation in the middle of the room. Ah shit... :roll:

but at least if the pipes are under the floors upstairs its not so important to lag them as any heat they lose goes into the house anyway where as if its downstairs then you would just be heating huge wasted space but at least the foundations would be warm

I am going to Semi Nominate me and a Red car....

Railway crossing waiting for barriers bike filters to the front (would be fool not to), barriers went up.

He also handled car trying to pull out in front of him (they always do there) without a stress, the Landrover following on the other hand decided the car was stopped and he could fit through the gap.

The car carried on pulling out without looking, I hit the brakes a little harder than needed. Driver in Red car has horrified look on his face as landrover slides towards him...

I stops in time car driver gives me abuse for not stopping to let him pull out in front of him, whilst holding up oth lanes of traffic whilst other traffic stops to let him in... Knob.

I have had the same happen a number of times on the bike (to the point if I see its busy I no longer filter to the front, even though it saves ALLOT of time), that driver might think twice before pulling in front of accelerating traffic...