Come on you Foxes

Guest Gautrek

Just watched the Spurs game and its looking more and more likely Leicester will be Champions. :D

Its about time after all the shit years we have had to endure.

I really hope Leicester win it .... it's looking that way and I hope they stuff man Utd at the weekend . Hopefully Vardy won't get a extra match ban .

Just watched the Spurs game and its looking more and more likely Leicester will be Champions. :D

Its about time after all the shit years we have had to endure.

Cool, I bet the atmosphere was electric at the King Power stadium yesterday!

Leicester was nearly a player short yesterday , team travelled to an awards ceremony in helicopters, one of the players jumped out and ran towards the back rotor , a member of the helicopter crew had to run and grab him , it was close :shock:

Leicester was nearly a player short yesterday , team travelled to an awards ceremony in helicopters, one of the players jumped out and ran towards the back rotor , a member of the helicopter crew had to run and grab him , it was close :shock:

Just seen this in the papers, f**king idiot what he is, so footballers really have zero brains?

As a Leicester lad.. just want to say COME ON YOU BLUES! Almost in the bag now. King Power was incredible at the weekend, would be great to see them put Man Utd down this week and claim the title!

Just seen this in the papers, f**king idiot what he is, so footballers really have zero brains?

Couple of steps further and he really would have had zero brains. :shock:

Glad Leicester drew, I think it's only right Vardy is playing when they win it which will be the next game :thumb:

Hope Fellani gets banned , he gets away with elbowing people in the face every game the dirty fooker

Jamie is a shaymen.

I'm a little bit more enthusiastic about watching England in the Euro's with Vardy and Kane up front .

Always had the pace but when we first got from Stocksbridge he was a greedy little bugger.

Aspin (manager at the time) moulded him into a lot more rounded player and from then on he was scoring for fun.

Although to be honest.

At the time we had 2 players who it was obvious would go onto better things. Jamie and a lad called Lee Gregory. I genuinely believe most town fans, me included thought Lee would be the most successful.

Mainly due to Jamies drinking and night time habits.

(Gregory is at Millwall by the way )