EU... in or out

Six30

<t>In or Out</t>  

79 members have voted

1. 1. In or Out

• In
    • Out
    • Haven't got the foggiest!

Listen.... If immigration hadn't been let to get how it is now, then the vote would be to stay in I'm sure.

So we vote for Brexit. And if after that we want to trade with Europe we will have to accept the Four Freedoms, just as Norway does: Free movement of people, goods, services and capital. And we'll still have to pay - we'll just have no say.

Listen.... If immigration hadn't been let to get how it is now, then the vote would be to stay in I'm sure.

So we vote for Brexit. And if after that we want to trade with Europe we will have to accept the Four Freedoms, just as Norway does: Free movement of people, goods, services and capital. And we'll still have to pay - we'll just have no say.

I get the impression your vote won't be Brexit 8-)

I get the impression your vote won't be Brexit 8-)

It depends on what effect it will have on the influx of Latvian hotties. :lol:

When the UK is broken completely, let's just move to Latvia!

I recommend germany..if you marry and your joint earnings are less than 107,000 euro (£81,000) your tax rate is 14%. and your kids wont be saddled with a huge debt if they go to university as its either completely free or theres an admin fee of 50 euro a year. The idea of having a second or even third job - just to get by, is unknown and probably illegal. They have decent roads.. people know how to drive and the Alps are on the doorstep.

whats not to like.

I recommend germany..if you marry and your joint earnings are less than 107,000 euro (£81,000) your tax rate is 14%. and your kids wont be saddled with a huge debt if they go to university as its either completely free or theres an admin fee of 50 euro a year. The idea of having a second or even third job - just to get by, is unknown and probably illegal. They have decent roads.. people know how to drive and the Alps are on the doorstep.

whats not to like.

Ermmm ... It's full of Germans

whats not to like.

I would never have guessed. thanks for that little nugget. I best write it down so I dont forget.

Germany is full of Germans.

whats not to like.

I would never have guessed. thanks for that little nugget. I best write it down so I dont forget.

Germany is full of Germans.

Happy to help .... That's you educated :thumb:

Do you know why Germans build such high-quality products?

So they won't have to go around being nice while they fix em

My partner is from Luxembourg. Been there a few times and compared to the UK is like a different planet. Everything is clean tidy and well maintained and the fire department drive big yellow hummers!!

When the UK becomes unbearable, Luxembourg is a very possible escape plan.

Do you know why Germans build such high-quality products?

So they won't have to go around being nice while they fix em

I dont understand.. I dont expect people to be nice when they do repairs.. i expect them to do the repair and not waste my time. The fact that a repair is needed is bad enough. be polite.. and the germans do that exceptionally well. but nice? why do they need to be 'nice'?

My partner is from Luxembourg. Been there a few times and compared to the UK is like a different planet. Everything is clean tidy and well maintained and the fire department drive big yellow hummers!!

Luxembourg is great.. our yearly trip to Germany is nearly always close to the Lux border... simply because Lux is such a dream of a place to ride in. Nobody has ever had a bad word to say about the place.

stayed in Vianden last year , lovely place :thumb:

We're going to Spain 8-) :lol:

This is my problem! I want to vote out

I don't like the idea of un-elected beurocrats setting rules

I want the UK to run the UK.

But there's no-one I trust to do it! :lol:

I don't like the idea of un-elected beurocrats setting rules

They don't. The bureaucrats (i.e. the European Commission) only make proposals. Once these have been through an extensive process of debate, commenting and amendment by all 28 Member States they are either passed or rejected by elected national governments and directly-elected MEPs.

I've spent years trying to get certain aspects of EU law changed, and the notion that it just gets imposed on people out of the blue, against their will and with no input is cobblers.

I'm voting to stay IN

I've heard lots of reasons to leave and few make any sense.

Foreigners taking British workers jobs: WHY? Because they'll work longer and harder for less money than Brits are prepared to, because it still gives them a better standard of living than in their own Eastern European countries.

Foreigners taking our council houses: If this is true then they are here legally and leaving the EU won't mean these foreigners have to leave; no they'll still be here.

Leaving the EU means the country will have more money cos it won't be paying it to the EU for membership. UKIP say this money could be pumped into the NHS. Err "could", yes it could but there's no guarantee that the GB government won't just pocket it. Plus UKIP is unlikely to have sufficient seats to turn "could" into "will".

We've been in the EU for over 40 years. Many of the employment laws and anti discriminations laws are extremely unlikely to have been enacted into British law without the EU.

Also we have over 40 years of EU history (that's half s lifetime for a lot of people), which demonstrates how life in the EU is. We have NO GUARANTEES of how things would be if we left.

Better the devil we know!

Vote to Stay In the EU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're pro-Brexit, I'd have thought the mere fact that you find yourself in complete agreement with Michael Gove, Katie Hopkins, UKIP, the Daily Mail and Donald Trump ought to set a few alarm bells ringing. Let's be fair, none of them are noted for the intellectual rigour of their opinions, are they? :lol:

If you're pro-Brexit, I'd have thought the mere fact that you find yourself in complete agreement with Michael Gove, Katie Hopkins, UKIP, the Daily Mail and Donald Trump ought to set a few alarm bells ringing. Let's be fair, none of them are noted for the intellectual rigour of their opinions, are they? :lol:

Also, I'd be fairly sure that Spain will close the borders to Gibraltar as well......making it impossible for thousands of people to get to work.

The ramifications go on and on......even affecting holidaymakers coming to Spain in terms of medical treatment being available, and the hundreds of thousands of retired Brits who already live here.

None of this is important.

what matters most is that once we leave we will be able to buy bananas in bunches of 5.

I think we need to be careful about where our true priorities lie.

Oh.. and Alex Jones is in favour of leaving and he's sensible.. so sensible in fact that Nigel Farage appeared on his show. so ner. :up:

you left out the racist word :shock:

you left out the racist word :shock:

There's certainly no shortage of racists in that list of Brexit supporters (Britain First, the BNP, the French National Front, the Dutch Party for Freedom, Vlaams Belang etc) but that's a tangent. Once every bogus argument for leaving Europe has been carefully defused and every tabloid-fuelled misunderstanding about the basic functioning of the EU has patiently been set straight, there remains the distinct possibility that some of those who still intend to vote 'Out' might - just possibly - be xenophobic.

Basically the crux of the Brexit argument seems to be that Britain is f**ked and it's all Johnny Foreigner's fault.

The fact that every government over the last 40 years (on both sides) has thrown us all completely overboard is neither here nor there of course!

Basically the crux of the Brexit argument seems to be that Britain is f**ked and it's all Johnny Foreigner's fault.

The fact that every government over the last 40 years (on both sides) has thrown us all completely overboard is neither here nor there of course!

It is more the EU is to blame for the UK's problems. So it will come as a shock that if the UK leave the EU, all those problems will remain and some will get worse. The main supposed improvement is our "enhanced sovereignty" but that is an emotional appeal to something that cannot be properly defined and has not been shown to create jobs etc.

I have a mate who teaches in Belgium. He has also teached in Poland. God damn him for going to another country and taking one of their jobs.

He teaches English. Despite some people's abilities in this country for speaking our language (Essex I'm looking at you) he is surely best placed to teach English in Belgium? I had a French teacher at school who was actually French. And way better than the English ones trying to teach that language.

Having those abilities to get what can be the right person for the job with free movement is a great thing about the EU.

And at least I can get a plumber who wants to do the damn work. Thank you Poland.

I haven't heard a good argument from the media for in or out. Both sides will lie to manipulate to their cause. My view is, I may be getting done up the arse now, but at least I know I'm getting lube. If we leave it could be not being done up the arse but it equally could be going in dry. And that is a risk I don't want to take tbh. Plus it's still going to be our governments fault whether we are in or out.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk