Android phone bluetooth probs?

kev1949

Well, finally took the plunge and bought an android. Not most gatterty one. Alcatel pixi 4, £25 from Tesco. Having lots of pics on a couple of my old push-button phones, been trying to bluetooth them to the android. I have been able to pair them, but when try to send a pic, wont happen? Get message on the android saying file not received. When I start to bluetooth the pic, briefly get message on android saying give permission for file transfer. I've gone through the android bit by bit, through the settings, but can't find how to give permission? Yet I can bluetooth old phone to old phone?

Would this be because android cant accept bluetooth pics from non android phones? :?

Have you got enough space on your phone? You should be able to send pics via Bluetooth via different platforms. Restart phone? If still doesn't work, you'll have to do it manually, connect old phone to pc, copy files, connect new phone, transfer files.

I finally got a pic from my old push-button phone to the android. However, came out wrong colors! What should have been red was light brown! Also, on tapping on file not received, and got a few of these, said "file stopped by sender"?

So perhaps my old push-button phone is at fault? Although no probs sending to another of my old push-button phones?

As far as android is concerned, to bloody technical. I'll get another newer Nokia like the 315.

Trouble is, as you get older (67), modern technology becomes more confusing. Like the company car I use on the school run. Too many gadgets that can't understand how to use? 16 years ago I bought the attached phone. Panasonic GD92. First on the market to use email. Trying to set up email was an ordeal in itself. So much so, I doubt if any android expert would have figured out how to do it......

No, I'll stick to what I'm used to. And go and buy a Morris Minor :lol: :lol: :lol:

download.jpg.a312c74e246751475167a96b43b41de6.jpg