F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Locked my keys in topbox this evening while preparing for a 3-4 day trip around Scotland.

BOTH F!"£$%G SETS!

I'm pleased plastics are flexible to a degree and bungee hooks they are saviours.

Could even be 'Knob of the day' :oops:

OH visiting his parents this weekend, I am collecting him from the airport. Flight was meant to leave heathrow at 6.25pm, was 10mins short of four hours delayed. Not due to land until 11.10pm. Then it'll be about an hour after that before we got home.

Been up since 5am, need to leave the house by 6.50am tomo for work.

I need sleeps :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil:

F*CK IT!!!

Edit: just checked arrivals on airport website, flight now not due to land until 11.27pm

F*CK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y513/coolman418/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps207aa16f.jpg

Found a lovely nail stuck in my rear tyre, and they can't get replaced till Friday.

f**k it.

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y513/coolman418/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps207aa16f.jpg

Found a lovely nail stuck in my rear tyre, and they can't get replaced till Friday.

f**k it.

get it repaired ricky that looks like they should be able to plug it without to many problems

I'm getting a new set anyway, I'm making my bike as safe as I possibly can so it should take me to the rally with no problems :lol:

Also for the time being I've just done a desert repair and screwed a self tapper in to the hole :lol:

I'm getting a new set anyway, I'm making my bike as safe as I possibly can so it should take me to the rally with no problems :lol:

Pirelli Speed Demons!!! Absolute best for that bike wet and dry...

I hope you're checking the oil weekly now :thumb:

A big f**k it for my insurance... Due to my previous claims and "changes" to insurance the policy on my CBR600F sport will renew for £1395 as a cheapest... While I could handle this I am contemplating a brand spanking new VW car so probably time to get a 500 and just borrow my dads bikes from time to time :lol:

f**k it, does any one else have their actions questioned, bet upon or scrutinised, cus at the moment my current situation regarding the rally, seems to be. I DONT FECKIN LIE, there's no point. If I don't want to do something, believe me I'll say so or keep quite so as not to hurt others feelings for what ever reason.

Possibly over reacting but then not having a sounding block to release any pressure, things have a habit of boiling up and finally blowing.

Nuff said

f**k it, does any one else have their actions questioned, bet upon or scrutinised, cus at the moment my current situation regarding the rally, seems to be. I DONT FECKIN LIE, there's no point. If I don't want to do something, believe me I'll say so or keep quite so as not to hurt others feelings for what ever reason.

Possibly over reacting but then not having a sounding block to release any pressure, things have a habit of boiling up and finally blowing.

Nuff said

No offence was meant Neil.....just looking at options to see if we can help out. We'd like to see you at the rally coz we enjoy your company.... :)

Sorry guys I blew. I realise and know, no offence was meant. I also realise the helping hand was given.

I'm not going to rush around, despite all the timings, routes and comments about riding in the dark, (load of bollocks cus I actually do it all through winter and quite enjoy it) on Friday night.

I'll get home from work, have tea, relax and un wind. I do not want three to three and a half hours of riding a bike, after a days brain bashing designing someone's feckin house or extension, when I do it every day. When I do long distance, I like to enjoy the ride and take in he scenery.

I hope and plan to ride over on Saturday, and as said, I'll, for the first time, be able to revel in others folks hang overs, :lol:

End of story guys, my thread closed.

On a lighter note, my F**K it is that ive found another bike...!

My mum has a couple of old derelict sheds in her garden filled with crap that my Granddad collected over the years, so at the weekend we decided to start clearing one out with a view to demolishing it to make way for a new summer house...

The shed is well and truly knackered its falling over, the roof has caved in, and its full of spiders, cobwebs and rat poo.

In amongst all the junk i found a bike! It's nothing special, just a Puch moped, but never the less, i now have another bike i need to deal with... I think that brings my total to 8 bikes plus countless buckets of spares....... F**K IT - I really need a clear out!!

IMG_20140803_143251.jpg

A superb find Joeman, I used to bounce one of those around when I was a kiddiwink!

There's got to be something outrageous you can do with that thing... :-)

Back to f**k it's... While changing my fork seals I accidentally snapped the damper needle rod thing off right at the adjuster end.

A new one is £300+, 2nd hand full fork is £150ish. I'm thinking some sort of bodge might be in order...

handed my bike to mechanic on 22nd may. Was promised it back last week, nothing. Promised again today only to be told the chain has snapped and the spare link i gave him is apparently wrong. on top of that, he never bothered to let me know. I had to ask him where my bike was.

Absolutely livid. This guy is absolutely unbelievable. I have no way of collecting the bike, I don't know anyone with a van or a trailor.

handed my bike to mechanic on 22nd may. Was promised it back last week, nothing. Promised again today only to be told the chain has snapped and the spare link i gave him is apparently wrong. on top of that, he never bothered to let me know. I had to ask him where my bike was.

Absolutely livid. This guy is absolutely unbelievable. I have no way of collecting the bike, I don't know anyone with a van or a trailor.

It seems to me that this bloke is trying to pull a fast one! How the hell has he managed to snap your chain?!

Turn up unannounced and have him show you the snapped chain and what Hes done on the bike so far.

3 funerals in 2 weeks.

Mother in law died after massive heart surgery...

Daughters hamster got sick and died, buried in our pet cemetery

Wife's 10 year old rabbit dead last night and also buried. Have peeps in bits all the time.

F**k life sometimes