F**k It

Guest noob_biker

You shudda mentioned it before! I'd got a great deal by going to a dealer that was branching out into direct sales, could have sent you their way. They broke a 50 carat bracelet (not mine lol) and put the old diamonds onto brand new platinum bands. Diamonds are then vat free. I got 0.97 carat for about 1/4 of beaverbrooks price and their diamond wasn't as big either :-)

f**k!

Haha sorry yeah I just made your f**k it even worse....

Meant to be designing a logo for something that is far beyond my comprehension. All efforts to ask for a simple explanation have been met with multiple paragraphs of what I can only assume seems simple to the people asking me to design it but is still way over my head. Meant to have the first proof done by tomorrow. f**k it.

Oh ffs bike service almost done. Take off centre stand, run it till hot. Back on centre stand, once cool check oil and water. Top oil up a smudge as had dropped below max line. Now stalls straight after starting. Checked, it's right on maximum, perfect me thinks. Why has it started f**king stalling. f**k it.

Put it down to grumpy bike, tired me, and only a smidge of fuel left. Will get 5l tomorrow on way back from work and try again. Probably be all fine and the f**kers messing with my head.

On the up side I'm covered in oil and muck, just the way I like it!

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid arse bollocksing bikes. I stuck the ZXR on the trailer last night to fetch it over to my new place but would the bloody thing start? I had to use effort to push the twating thing up the ramp and on to the trailer.

I cranked it over for quite a while, wiggling the choke up and down before the battery died and all I got was a few pathetic coughs, a few seconds of semi-running and misery. It's going to be a good couple of weeks before I get the chance to have a look too. :-(

Ha! that's true.

Bloody thing started on the button when I unloaded it. I think it probably just needed a little jiggle to release the carb floats or something. :-)

DPF - 6 weeks between forced regens is not funny!

I blame the tree-huggers.

What's that on? My V40 does it every few weeks - usually just at the start of a good run. Well done wooly lefties, your nonsensical dick headedness means I end up doing 75 miles at 25mpg. That'll help the trees. :roll:

wind has taken down the fences both side of the garden. One side it's ripped the fence post in half so can't even just drop in a new panel. f**k IT

Wind would appear to have f**ked the internet in my area. f**k it.

You can still get on the forum though so it's ok. I don't know what else you'd use the Internet for? :booty: :3some:

DPF - 6 weeks between forced regens is not funny!

I blame the tree-huggers.

What's that on? My V40 does it every few weeks - usually just at the start of a good run. Well done wooly lefties, your nonsensical dick headedness means I end up doing 75 miles at 25mpg. That'll help the trees. :roll:

09 Shogun. Regen usually fails as my nearest dual-carriageway is 70 miles away, so it goes into limphome till I can get it hooked up for a forced regen which is 40 mins at 3k while it stands. That'll go some way to saving the planet.

I lost some good friends today. I was up the ladder fitting a satellite dish when a bunch of Facom spanners fell out of my pocket and rattled down behind the oil tank.

I'd had those over a dozen years and they cannot be replaced. :-(

Goodbye dear friends, I'll miss you and there'll be a gap in my toolbox until I find something as good to replace them.

I raise a beer to our good times together and sob quietly in the corner.

String with magnet on the end??

Nice idea Joe.........but I'm guessing the the oil tank is steel....... :wink:

Better idea......put the missus on a diet and then send her in there to retrieve them...... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Don't know how Bob can be so casual about someone loosing tools. He must have got over the demise of Big Bertha the screwdriver.

Ha!

The tank is plastic but right against the wall. There's a decade worth of shit wedged in the gap but I'll give the stringy magnet thing a go tomorrow.

The Mrs doesn't understand the scale of loss. She said "Just get another one". Callous, uncaring woman!

There is no bloody justice or karma in this world and the shittiest people seem to get handed everything on a silver platter while everything I do spirals further down the shitter.

f**k it, why do I bother at all.

Late entry:

Ferry from Douglas was late leaving (1 hour).

On arrival at the entry channel to Heysham - The Captain announced that we had to stand off due to thick fog - We would need to wait for slack water at high tide before we could approach the dock. Slack water would be at 02:35 :shock:

Eventually arrived home at just gone 5:30am :shock: :shock:

Had to be at work at 7:30am :shock: :shock: :shock:

F**k It

Oh f**k it, I made the mistake of looking at finance deals on the Wheels of Peterborough website. Now there's a real danger that I'll walk away from the MCN show with a brand new CRF250L :roll:

Edit: f**k that, just called for a rough part ex quote... Maximum £800 depending on condition! Maybe keeping the BMW isn't such an expensive option after all...