Squires cafe

mailee66

Had a good ride out today to Squires cafe. It is the first time I had been after hearing so much about it and have to admit it was worth the ride. It was advertised as a 2T day and there certainly was a few there along with some stunning bikes. I did have a bit of an embarrassing moment as I arrived as I pulled up in the second parking area which is on a steep slope and as I tried pulling the bike backwards into a parking space up the hill I fell over with the bike! :oops: Luckily no damage only my pride and someone came to my aid to lift it again. My mate couldn't help as he was still holding his bike on the brake waiting to park. :roll: Sods law I suppose. Anyway here are a couple of pics from the day. :D

DSCN3763.jpg.e6b01c6b6aad4da8fa099f1f1c001a12.jpg

DSCN3761.jpg.ccbdb981cc1c47b4af4691b486c64f98.jpg

DSCN3759.jpg.06103f84187174744721fbb1b68195d8.jpg

its funny really, of all the places to drop your bike this will be in one of the most embarrassing places as its full of bikers watching you but at the same time they are the very same who will rush to help you pick it up! :oops:

I was there for a short while today, I decided against parking on the hill as I couldn't find a spot I felt the bike was right, funny my mate and me actually discussed how embarrassing it would be to drop your bike there.

I didn't know it was a 2 stroke day kind of explains some of the bikes personally I don't like old bikes.

• 4 months later...