3000 miles, 10 days

New to forum, but felt i had to share what a great trip im just back from..

In brief - Hull to Zebrugge on the boat... ride through:

Belgium, Luxembourg, French/Swizz alps, Mt Blanc, Monaco, Lake Annecy, over the Col De L'Iseran... and then home..

6 of us on the trip

Me on my Multy

TL1000S

BMW 1000S, R

Ducati 1200 monster

Buell 1125 (loved that thing)

Honda VFF1000 (old bike, but ridden well)

Ducati SuperSport

I have a ton of amazing pics and videos taken from gopro on the Ducatis Supersport - and rear facing off the TL1000... will post some pics and route shortly. It was totally well planned, involved no toll roads, and some incredible scenery. A lifetime of wanting to trip through Europe finally happened, and im still buzzing despite being back home, and facing moving house and divorce.. lol...

Right... now to figure out how to post pics!..videos etc..

">

I thought you were getting rid of yours Stu?...... :wink:

Anyway.......any more pics and vids mate? It's an ambition of mine to do a tour like this.......my dad did a trip around Europe with a few mates before he got married....back in the 1950's.......I think they were on BSA's.......he said that there's some pics around, but I don't know where.....and sadly, he passed away recently..... :(

Yep - i have 328 pics, and 3 hours of GoPro

Greg on the TL1000S has had it since new - think its a UK S reg origonally, though now on french plates. Lots of custom parts, Z1000 cans, straight raised bars, tweaked engine - goes and sounds fantastic..