TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

Loaded up and setting off. See you all later.

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j331/numptyspence/Mobile%20Uploads/1408089173_zpsa421792a.jpg

:D

You doing the long way round or something? =D

Nope but I need my beauty products and hair dryer :D

The weather is looking great for the next two days! Let's hope the weatherman is telling the truth!

The weather is stunning!

Get your s1000rr down! :)

Made it to reading services.. So I'll be there soooon.

Just back home - made good time and didn't get wet :D

Awesome weekend - great pub/campsite, good roads and fantastic company :D

Particular thanks to Sue and Ian for providing the entertainment and to Stu for organizing.

I'll post some pictures later

Just got home too - after dropping the bloody bike!!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: . Stopped off in a garage so Ricky could fill up, the bike for some reason wouldn't go into neutral so I was rocking it back and forward to try and disengage it. Took the side stand off so I could move it about - yes you guessed it, got off the bike without putting it down again :bang: :bang: . It wasn't as if I knew it was going so could try and lower it gently either! Apart from a broken clutch lever and a few scratches it got off quite lightly considering how hard it went down. Am kicking myself really, really hard :roll:

ANYWAY apart from that had a fab time, great to see old faces and lovely to meet new ones - thanks for everyone who helped organise it and all those who came to make it another successful rally (even the gatecrashers lol). It was a very good venue, scenic location, reasonably priced food and the Sam the landlady was very laid back about the times we finished. Now to sort out the pics .... :shock:

Urgh, made it home while still feeling the effect's of last nights antics (cheers to the few people who was still feeding me whiskey until 5am ahaha)

Very windy up north on the way, and a few minor showers, anyways.

The rally was pretty much amazing cakearino, bloody fantastic people, open minded, each person has there own views on there personal bikes but very laid back!

It's the first time i've had the balls to travel so far on my own and god it was really great, although tiring with very little breaks.

people helpt me put my tent up as i was a newbie, ride out was amazing (sorry to the people behind me :up: ), and the fancy dress was fantastic too!

To be honest i don't know what to say it was very different and unique and i cannot wait for next years rally! only downside was the lack of single ladys! (including the wedding people)

And ouch! sorry to hear remy, such a beautiful bike!

P.s - littlecat, so when we swapping :tumble:

p.p.s - photos soon! ? :D

Just got home!

Had a fantastic weekend thanks to all that turned up

This year's was probably the best one we have had by far

The venue was ace so a big thanks to sue and Ian for suggesting it

The locals where happy to get stuck in rather then look at us all funny

The karaoke was spot on as usual again thanks Sue and Ian :thumb:

Shame to hear about your bike remy glad your not hurt

Big well done to all those that travelled far and wide to make especially Ricky and Tiggie on 125's Abraxix92 for doing the journey not long after passing and throttled for the furthest travelled

It was great to meet everyone old and new :thumb:

Joeman checking in..

Got back about an hour ago. Didn't see any rain, but some roads were a little damp...

I unloaded the bike then took it for a spin with no luggage!

My tank bag with the Oxford chain and lock inside really raised the centre of gravity!!

Anyway, i had an awesome time. Great to meet you all finally!!

Sorry to hear you dropped your bike Jill. That's a real shame to end the weekend like that... :(

Been home a couple of minutes, side winds most of the way and some big downpours. Waterproof gear isn't what it claims to be. Had to stop for the .winds, it's no fun swaying into the next lane with a vehicle there also.

Thanks to all for being made welcome and can put faces to names, last night's entertainment as amazing, the locals must have thought so too.

Will be at next years without a doubt.

Hope everyone makes it home safely.

Been home a couple of minutes, side winds most of the way and some big downpours. Waterproof gear isn't what it claims to be. Had to stop for the .winds, it's no fun swaying into the next lane with a vehicle there also.

Thanks to all for being made welcome and can put faces to names, last night's entertainment as amazing, the locals must have thought so too.

Will be at next years without a doubt.http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/08/18/gumyzyne.jpg

Hope everyone makes it home safely.

Cat, Maia and OhJay checking in. Meandered back up the A46, couple of stops to say goodbyes to Jam and Derek. No significant rain but the wind was getting worse and worse, last stretch up the M1 was bloody hard work. Bikes unloaded and we've got as far as the front door step and cracked open a cider.

Bloody great weekend had by all, the atmosphere was incredible this year. Lovely to see all the old faces, wonderful to meet all the new ones. Great rideout thank you Roy. Great night thank you Sue and Rennie, great location thanks to everyone who suggested and arranged.

When's next year's? :D