TMBF Rally 2014 15th - 17th August

Stu

TheMotorbikeForum 2014 Rally

When: Friday 15th august 2014

Where: Lower Lode Inn, Forthampton (Nr Tewkesbury), Gloucestershire, GL19 4RE, Telephone: 01684 293224

What to expect

Camping

Beer

Rideouts

A good bloody laugh

Fancy Dress for those who dare! (Saturday Night)

Rooms available please arrange with the venue although please note that there is a wedding on the Saturday night so rooms may be limited and some may be reserved for wedding guests

What to expect for the Newbies:

Friday afternoon/evening - arrive. Put up tent meet in bar for drinks and chat

Saturday Morning - Breakfast (arrange with venue)

Saturday afternoon - Rideout (routes to be decided) usually 2 or 3 groups go out. 1 group will cater for 125's.

Saturday Evening - Fancy Dress (optional) and Karaoke

Sunday Morning - Breakfast (arrange with venue)

Sunday lunchtime/afternoon - Depart with hangover!

What it costs and how to pay:

£10 per person for the full weekend

£5 for either the Friday or the Saturday

£3 for day visitors

All to be paid in advance if you can by PayPal, cheque, postal order or cash ( registered post recommended), Kids under the age of 16 are free

Please message me for payment address,

You will need to budget for food and drink.

This will be our 6th annual rally we will have held and they are always a successful weekend.

As always the same rules as last year, as this is a licensed premises, you are not permitted to take your own drinks into the pub or its environs. You are welcome to drink what you wish on the camping field, but walking into the pub with your can of stella is unacceptable!!

Any questions please PM me or any of the mods and admin team

[paypal][/paypal]

I'll be there. was hoping to have done my test before the next rally but that wont be happening until at least September now :crybaby:

170 miles on a 125? I must be mad!!

ps. looks like I'll have to start behaving and stop taking the pee out of people now the rally is on :shock:

Count me in :D

If I don't get my full licence by then (need to wait till the middle of July for mod1) then I'm gonna ride 350 miles on my 125 :)

Count me in :D

If I don't get my full licence by then (need to wait till the middle of July for mod1) then I'm gonna ride 350 miles on my 125 :)

And I did three 200+ mile runs on my 125 for the Challenge 100 last year! Don't know what Gregg is making such a fuss about :lol:

I'll be there. was hoping to have done my test before the next rally but that wont be happening until at least September now :crybaby:

ps. looks like I'll have to start behaving and stop taking the pee out of people now the rally is on :shock:

Try doing double that on a spine destroying 'sports' bike :lol:

EDIT: don't you have one of the more comfier, laid back 125s as well?! :lol:

And me! No accidental gin drinking and screaming fits this year :lol:

Try not to give any other drunk person who asks for water a bottle of gin then! :lol:

Wondered why I'd had some facebook messages asking me if I was going - just not been on in a few days. Of course I'm going...you just try keeping me away! (nothing will...) :mrgreen: