Re: TMBF Rally 2015 26th-28th june

Stu

I've got this event tagged, but due to the nature of my work l cannot commit until l'm almost on top of it. The joys of being self employed. Fingers crossed we can make it.

all four of us coming again...we're just not on the list yet due to not having coughed up pennies as we're in the middle of buying a house right no9w :D

this is one of the reasons the list looks empty as I am not adding them until they have paid up!

good luck with the move :thumb:

We'll be in the Premier Inn a couple of miles up the road. Will get the dosh sorted once the car MOT and Karens Op is out of the way

just over a mile if you use the ferry crossing but its about 7 by road :)

we stayed there last year

I hear the travelodge is better and its right next door

Wont make it this year :crybaby: My boss has asked me to let him take it as a favour to him as its the only week thats free to get in his in laws holiday home in portugal.

I'm still working on possibly getting down for the saturday night but its not looking likely :(

I'm sure you'll all have fun without me :mrgreen: :cheers:

Noooooo Craig!!!

We were both going to feel like big boys with our big boy bikes, who else can I share that with? :crybaby:

I also owe you a pack of paracetamol so you definitely have to come now :lol:

Noooooo Craig!!!

We were both going to feel like big boys with our big boy bikes, who else can I share that with? :crybaby:

You decided to sicky it then?

Wont make it this year :crybaby: My boss has asked me to let him take it as a favour to him as its the only week thats free to get in his in laws holiday home in portugal.

I'm still working on possibly getting down for the saturday night but its not looking likely :(

I'm sure you'll all have fun without me :mrgreen: :cheers:

Wimp!!

Noooooo Craig!!!

You decided to sicky it then?

My boss is kindly letting me leave early, so I'll be arriving around 8ish on Friday night hopefully :)

Going to keep kissing ass and mentioning it and he may let me have the day off :D

Are kids welcome and is it relatively safe environment for them?

I work a hell of a lot so can't really just bugger off for weekends at a time.

Would love to come but I'm thinking I might bring the nutters.

They will be 11 at the time. ( twins) They're used to bike events. Motogp. Scarborough. Shows etc..

Anyone else take kids?