Re: TMBF Rally 2015 26th-28th june

Stu

I'm not sure that I can attend the whole weekend due to 'other stuff' which is why I haven't paid yet - I may be able to come but just for Fri and poss do the ride out on Sat. But will let you know asap :|

im wanting to come to this but i know no-one :oops: . lol, anyone from the hertfordshire / bedfordshire area going?

I was a new face last year, and didn't know anyone. But it doesn't take long before you are have a laugh, and telling tall tales.

And if last year is anything to go by and your not sure what to say there's always the local know it alls to have a laugh at.

What....... :shock: My tent is the perfect size for me :)

My plan is to come, i have a few things to get confirmed first though.

You just cant wait to hear my sweet dulcet tones again :lol:

If Stu can wait until the 10th june, then ill sort things out then.

im wanting to come to this but i know no-one :oops: . lol, anyone from the hertfordshire / bedfordshire area going?

We're gonna be heading across from Huntingdon.......and our route takes us through Milton Keynes...... 8-)

We're gonna be heading across from Huntingdon.......and our route takes us through Milton Keynes...... 8-)

I am going to dip a little futher South (from the M1 R/Bout ish) past the wildlife park, then head West across country.

Quite a few choices and mostly good roads going that way.

8-)

• 2 weeks later...

Just had the worst camping experience in Snowdonia. Threw away my rubbish tent and popped air beds in a fit of rage. Suffice to say... I will be staying at the premiere inn up the road However, will come by in the morning with my can of all day breakfast expecting someone to lend me their cooking facilities ;)

Breakfasts are pretty good in the pub......and HUGE

Well that's where I'll be then :lol:

Get a tent! The Premier Inn is miles away and you'll need to get a taxi, and you'll miss all the late night fun.

Breakfasts are pretty good in the pub......and HUGE

Well that's where I'll be then :lol:

Get a tent! The Premier Inn is miles away and you'll need to get a taxi, and you'll miss all the late night fun.

LOL... I think I'd rather stick to diet coke and have a comfortable bed rather than have my 3rd horrible camping experience ;)

I have a motorbike though - I *can* leave late and arrive early ;) Raabey. You're my room mate again.