Re: TMBF Rally 2015 26th-28th june

Stu

TheMotorbikeForum 2015 Rally

When: Friday 26th June 2015

Where: Lower Lode Inn, Forthampton (Nr Tewkesbury), Gloucestershire, GL19 4RE, Telephone: 01684 293224

What to expect

Camping

Beer

Rideouts

A good bloody laugh

Fancy Dress for those who dare! (Saturday Night)

Rooms available please arrange with the venue

What to expect for the Newbies:

Friday afternoon/evening - arrive. Put up tent meet in bar for drinks and chat

Saturday Morning - Breakfast (arrange with venue)

Saturday afternoon - Rideout (routes to be decided) usually 2 or 3 groups go out. 1 group will cater for 125's.

Saturday Evening - Fancy Dress (optional) and Karaoke

Sunday Morning - Breakfast (arrange with venue)

Sunday lunchtime/afternoon - Depart with hangover!

What it costs and how to pay:

£10 per person for the full weekend

All to be paid in advance if you can by PayPal, cheque, postal order or cash ( registered post recommended), Kids under the age of 16 are free

Please message me for payment address,

You will need to budget for food and drink.

This will be our 7th annual rally we will have held and they are always a successful weekend.

As always the same rules as last year, as this is a licensed premises, you are not permitted to take your own drinks into the pub or its environs. You are welcome to drink what you wish on the camping field, but walking into the pub with your can of stella is unacceptable!!

Any questions please PM me or any of the mods and admin team

[paypal][/paypal]

I'll be there, and as I am starting my license in january I should be coming on something a bit bigger, I better do anyway as I told owen he can chuck my bike in the river if I turn up on it again :shock:

p.s. I assume that fancy dress & motorbike will be optional for a certain someone :up:

After this year, people will be queuing up to have their wedding on the same weekend as the bike rally. Free entertainment - I'm sure dodgy bikers gatecrashing your wedding is supposed to be good luck..................or is that chimney sweeps :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

I can make this one. Only taken me 3 years. I shall pay some point over the next few weeks, I've got another 4 hours tattooing on Wednesday and that's not coming cheap, I'm intending to pay the entire amount and roll my deposit over so I may be on the breadline for a couple of weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

Aww hell yeah!

I'm there!! Can't miss out this year no excuse. Guess i'll have to get a pannier to load all my junk in haha!

Will pay you in a couple weeks on pay day =) Both days.