Fare thee well young man

OhJay

My deepest sympathy.

I had been helping him out with advice on a few legal matters, and so we had exchanged a few PM's and phone calls only as far back as late last week, seemed like a really nice lad and I had a lot of time for him.

Does anyone have any idea what happened?

Never had the pleasure of knowing you Aaron, but for a short while you shone like a star in many peoples lives. You will never be forgotten by those who knew you or by those who loved you. R.I.P. mate

Reece that is a beatiful tribute , havnt felt strong enough to watch it until now, but seeing you all today was a big help to both myself and more importantly maia , give momma Vowles more big hugs from us xxxx

was my pleasure, i felt like i had to come and introduce myself to his new family i will give her as many hugs as you wish :) x

Taken a while to get back on here.

Thoughts with Maia, Cat, Ohjay, Chira and Aarons family.

Devastating news.

A lovely friendly, happy young man that always went out of his way to help people at the rallies, whether it was just talking too and involving new members or helping people pitch their tents after a long ride.

Very polite, humble and funny guy that I had the pleasure of sharing a drink a laugh and a chat with.

A fantastic lad that touched so many people in such a short time, he will be missed by so many.

RIP Aaron

Ride free with the angels friend