Fare thee well young man

OhJay

For those who knew him

Aaron Vowles (Abraxix92) has passed away in a motorcycle accident this evening, the 22nd November 2015

I hate posting stuff like this but he was one of ours and I loved him

Details of any arrangements are with his family, if there's anything we can do as a forum or just as bikers I'll let everyone know

Our thoughts to his family and friends at this time

"Many people ask me why I always sign off, 'Till we meet again' -- because goodbye is always so final. Goodbye, Aaron"

RIP.

Lad from Rastrick, Brighouse. Place I'm originally from. Lived up estate from me mam n dad.

Only spoke on here but seemed a right nice kid.

His parents supped in the same pub as me when I was younger.

I'm actually lost for words...

Aaron and me shared a lot of laughs at the TMBF rallies - lots of happy memories there.

LittleCat, Ohjay, so sorry for your loss - i know you guys were very close to the lad so if there's anything we can do, just let us know.

It's true what they say, only the good die young... Rest in peace my friend, rest in peace...

I met him at the 2014 rally and liked him instantly, came up and helped me unload my bike and set up tent when I was exhausted from trip down. I had never spoken to him before this but he still went out of his way to help which shows the man he was.

Rest in Peace Friend

DSCF0424.thumb.jpeg.4373c7104a7f72047849d7500ffc0431.jpeg

In all the years I've been on this forum this is the second time we've lost a member and it doesn't get any easier, you'll be missed by us all. Enjoy the endless twisty roads in the clouds and keep an eye out for the rest of us.

Ride in paradise.

No. No. Nooooooooooooooo. Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Oh god this is just awful. Really feeling for everyone who knew him, Cat's family - and sending lots of love to Maia in particular. Never met in person and really gutted not to have now, but chatted on here and facebook, he was a big part of TMBF, someone I always really enjoyed reading posts from - so passionate about biking, genuine and funny. Was only giving him dental advice the other day!! Was so chuffed for him when he passed his test and got his lovely black Kwak. So unbelievably sad. Such a loss to everyone, seemed like such a genuinely lovely guy. So not fair.

I'm not the best for words, don't know what to say - I will never forget him, and just feel for those who knew him so much x

Was so shocked and stunned to hear this news, can't begin to think what his loved ones are feeling. I met Aaron at the 2014 rally and he was a lovely lad. Thinking of all of you especially Maia who were close to him xxxx