Rockingham

golach808

I usually mention the forum to whoever I'm sharing garage with as I tend to talk with them all day and mostly it's about bikes :lol:

and yeah I got the bug, got another one to do but don't know where and possibly doing Bedford Autodrome at the start of October it's a cheap one

I think for a tenner more you could go Silverstone and get more track time on the international circuit and get your tenner back on a food voucher. I went twice last year you have to book it through Silverstone website as these are run by themselves. I'm 15 minutes from Rockingham and think it's a great little circuit but you only get six sessions on a Sunday as they start the day later.

Great day first few sessions seemed to have all the slower riders together so was hard to pass as everyone bunched up but after that it seemed to be more spread out and you could ride round at your own pace. Last session was red flagged and track was closed so I had to go right round oval to get back to pits, not sure what happened to rider who crashed but it was at the end of the long lefts and he went of track and had a big tumble.