have you ever worked out?

cockercas

Just how exspensive a track day is?

Ive just filled my car. £65 that will all be gone on there and back.

£7 in a can and £20 in the bike.

So thats £92 just in petrol.

Lost wages

Tyres etc

Cost of the trackday.

Thats dam exspensive for just over 2hrs track time.

Who cares? :-)

Factor in the "me" time and the awesome feeling of feeding your bike through corner after corner then nailing it on the straights. I still can't belive the H&S bods let us do it!

Best money I ever spend. :-)

I think can do a track day all in 200quid, know lads on cb500 that buy a 2nd pair of tyres for 50quid and will last them the year.

200quid will not even pay a race entry. On my cb500 when i raced cost me around 1500quid for a weekend

thats with a track day befor brought 2 new sets of tyres 130set when they was cheap. And time of work for me and father, fuel food.

And would not even get 1hr track time for that, i think track days are cheap, do a race weekend and you will fuk it of str8 away if you think track days are dear.

lee

• 3 weeks later...
it costs my mate between 8000 and 13000k a year!!!

but thats racing for ya :shock:

Yeah I won't be going racing anytime soon but track days are worth the money for the thrill of it. Just think how much it cost you to go and see a football match

Its not the money that prevents me, its the time. Im busy all weeek working (earning the money) and at weekends I need family time. If I took time off in the week to go racing, I'd then not be earning the moeny to pay for it...

Time for a lottery win!

Yeah I won't be going racing anytime soon but track days are worth the money for the thrill of it. Just think how much it cost you to go and see a football match

Now that is an easy one

It costs me a big fat £0 :mrgreen:

:lol:

Now that is an easy one

It costs me a big fat £0 :mrgreen:

:lol:

same here but for the footie fans they must spend £150 easy to go to a game. I would rather a track day or even a ride out than a footie match