Cadwell park double header fri 12th sat 13th March No Limits

Guest philgale

Guest philgale

friday 59 quid

saturday 105 quid

i will be pre booking places for this so i can pay next month :D love cadwell...

this would be a good one for people not interested in actually riding the track, its always a good crack the night in between. everyone get bbqs out and cracks open a few beers. sometimes even walk the track so you get a really good perspective of the difference in elevation.

anyone up for it, camping at cadwell is a deep sea a head...

Whats a deep sea head?

Might come Friday night to Saturday.. but chloe has dance class which is a pain... so might just be the saturday afternoon.

Edit.. it dont say deep sea head does it lol.... deep see a head..... a fiver then :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest philgale
usual question...Im assuming a one piece leather suit is required?

1 or full zip round 2 piece, have seen people with only a small zip and never had an issue but you can get thrown off for it....

nice one chris, ill see you there :) and do both, your riding will come on so much if you do a two dayer....

nice one chris, ill see you there :) and do both, your riding will come on so much if you do a two dayer....

Yeah I am tempted... I dont know if I could camp though because I would just be doing it on my road bike and I've not got a trailer so I would have to ride the bike there n I dont think I could fit a tent + everything else in my back pack :P I only live about 30 mins away from cadwell though so might just kip at home and come back in the morning (if I do end up doing both days that is)

How many track days have you done now then phil, are you a bit of a track day king? :D

Guest philgale

How many track days have you done now then phil, are you a bit of a track day king? :D

im on about 12 i think now, but got 4 booked over feb and march :D wouldnt say a king got a lot to learn. gonna have a dabble in fast group round oulton, cadwell and anglesey i think this year and see how it goes

Got the Friday booked off work so I'll book the Friday next week when I've been paid :) Still not sure about doing saturday too... in March its still pretty likely to rain and £105 is a lot to pay to ride around a track slowly whilst getting soaked (I'm not going to be going fast if its wet as I dont have any wet weather tyres and if I crash the bike I have no way of getting home - plus I've then got a wrecked bike!)

Just booked the one on Friday 12th March :) couldn't bring myself to add the Saturday as well as it was already £170 in total as I booked those two dates in February at the same time. Unless I improve massively on those 2 days in Feb then I'll be in the novice group so probs wont see you on the track but I'll have to come meet up with you at some point :)

Guest philgale

happy days, ill PM you my number nearer the time and you can pitch up next to us.....and you know you wanna do the saturday as well :twisted: book it when you get paid...

and if you stack your bike as long as your not that far from cadwell ill give you a lift home then come back to get my bike...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest philgale

not long now, just to clarify its friday saturday not saturday sunday as a few have already thought it was :lol:

really cant wait, good news my new rear wheel turned up so i got something to ride on :D

really cant wait, good news my new rear wheel turned up so i got something to ride on :D

Darn, there goes my chance of putting in a faster lap than you then :P

On a semi-related note, I bought some petrol cans today to fill up and take with me... cost £40 in total just for the cans! I got a 20L one and a 10L one, hopefully that should be enough :) Off to fill em up now..