Kevlar Jeans

Going to order a pair of kevlar jeans tonight but I can't choose between the plain black or the black/white/grey camo :P opinions?

Black is sensible and goes with everything, camo goes with Call of Duty and weekend warriors :)

What brand? Some fade so the camo looks tired quickly. Denim jeans are more versatile can be worn for many situations but camo cargo's are more comfortable.

I've had a few pairs over the last few years.

Black Draggin Jeans / Cargo Style. Colour holds up well but they look shite on me.

Snow style camo "Bullet Proof" Cargo Style. My favourites but do fade quickly.

Woodland style "Bullet Proof" Cargo Style. Colour has held up really well and probably the best value I've had. I did test a pair of these in anger and although the outer shredded well, the Kevlar held up where it should. It doesn't stop some nasty friction burns though which have left scars.

I do like the style of the cargos.. Might just go for the black cargos and get me some waterproof textiles for our sh*tty Scottish winters :D

Order a pair of black workwear type (kevlar lined) last month. Just taken delivery of Black Denim (kevlar lined) today. Both seem excellent to me. Have also got a pair of black Draggin jeans classic I believe, brand new, never worn (too big for me) in my wardrobe.

Black for me is ideal, I wear them to work and do not seem out of place wearing them.

I do like the style of the cargos.. Might just go for the black cargos and get me some waterproof textiles for our sh*tty Scottish winters :D

I'm sorry but I read that as "sh*tty Scottish summers", then realised it said winters ;)