Halfords Christmas Deals

I've been eyeing a couple of spanner sets in Halfords for the last few months, and when I went there today to buy some stuff for my unintentional project bike, both sets were on a big "half price" stand just by the entrance... Only, I don't recall then costing £80 and £100 when I was looking at them in early November. In fact, I'm pretty sure they were £40 and £50 at full price a few months ago... Devious buggers, nice to know that retail never changes :P

Yeah, I know, we did that at Jessops all the time... But I sort of assumed it was more of a consumer electronics thing. Still remember how awesome it felt to sell something for the 100% markup in the weeks before the half price sale :mrgreen:

This 120 piece socket set was deal of the day in Halfords on saturday. It was £160 (I dont think it ever was this price though), reduced to £59. I got for £50 with my halfords discount card. Im well happy with it. I was also looking at the £50 spanner set. But the wife was with me.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419388059.384810.jpg.e8b03275e42e914a3cf12bc5cf823624.jpg

I know exactly what you mean rant. I was in there couple weeks ago and saw their set of ratchet spanners at half price, so i asked the guy why they were the same price as always, he insisted they were half, i must have had gullible written on my head