Which Leather jackets have double zip and vents???

Am I asking too much?

I recently had an off and my 15 year old Frank Thomas Defender jacket got sliced through the arm.

Additionally, when I had my off, I was wearing leather jeans that wore through, the leather tore about four inches and the double stitching started to come apart. Consequence I got a nasty friction burn that wept for a week and a month to completely heal...

Can you guys suggest a replacement Jacket?

Essentials:

• Dual front zip to allow extra layers beneath in winter.

• Black leather preferred.

• Full leather without fabric insert panels (they let wind and rain in).

• Vents to allow air through cos ride in Spain sometimes and England most of the year.

• Price (under £250), location, website, etc please

What replacement jeans make would YOU recommend:

• Black leather preferred.

• Full leather without fabric insert panels (they let wind and rain in).

• Price (under £250), location, website, etc please.

I cannot really afford to have different bike gear for different weather conditions.

Thankyou

I don't think you're going to get what you want for the dosh you want to spend buddy. I'd be looking to ditch a couple of things off your wish list or go textile. Can't say I've ever had a leather jacket that was waterproof without having to constantly slap loads of stuff on it.

Plenty of stuff on Sportsbikeshop at the mo at pretty good prices.

The only waterproof leathers Ive ever come across are made by Rukka.. and have the goretex 'proshell' layer bonded to the inside. comes at a mighty price though. £1,000+ for the jacket. and almost £800 for the trousers. A lot of money when you consider that even staying with that brand you can buy really excellent textiles.. with all the benefits you need for less than half that price.

Would agree that waterproof leathers are unlikely but leathers plus a waterproof oversuit could do the job.

These guys are good

http://www.triumphfactoryoutlet.com/sec ... ns_jackets

Not too much on the site at the moment

Its good quality gear but the Triumph logo may not go with your Suzuki though :lol: