Tall screen

Afternoon people.

I've got myself a 125 Honda Varadero and as part of my commute ride it at around 70mph for a fair few miles on an A road, it can get a bit blustery with wind buffering me as I'm pretty broad shouldered and I was thinking of getting a taller screen to help combat this.

Now, my question is, will this help?

They're about 70 odd quid so don't really want to shell out if it's going to make bugger all difference. :)

You probably won't know until it's on the bike. Problem with some of them is that they direct the airflow up from your chest to head height.......so the turbulence then buffets your lid, which is even more annoying...... :roll: I test rode a Tiger 800 a couple of years back and the screen did exactly that......was really annoying after a short while..... :roll:

This is what I'm worried about, I suppose that's always gonna be the issue with tourer style bikes though.

All the screens I've seen are about 20cm higher than standard, which doesn't seem that much more to me to make a big difference.