Saturday 13th September: B roads in Kent!

Guest Phil Young

Upload to a google plus album and share the album link.

OMFG...it automatically backs up everything from my phone...and I don't understand it and the privacy stuff and how to make albums like you do in Facebook...I'm not putting pics up and sharing on there, don't want my whole life online for everyone to see (most of it is on Facebook already :mrgreen: !)! I'll PM you the Avatar pic :lol:

Upload to a google plus album and share the album link.

OMFG...it automatically backs up everything from my phone...and I don't understand it and the privacy stuff and how to make albums like you do in Facebook...I'm not putting pics up and sharing on there, don't want my whole life online for everyone to see (most of it is on Facebook already :mrgreen: !)! I'll PM you the Avatar pic :lol:

LOL, Google+ is great - backs up your photos so if you lose your phone you have a copy safe. They are all private until you share them.

I've created a TMBF folder thats shared via a link, so i just add photos to that, copy the URL and paste onto the forum. its dead easy :)

<<<-----------------------

Oh, by the way - how does my new Avatar look???

Thanks so much for that Moo - looks really cool :)

When you figure out how to share all the photos, i'll be keen to see the rest :cheers:

LOL, Google+ is great - backs up your photos so if you lose your phone you have a copy safe. They are all private until you share them.

I've created a TMBF folder thats shared via a link, so i just add photos to that, copy the URL and paste onto the forum. its dead easy :)

When you figure out how to share all the photos, i'll be keen to see the rest :cheers:

Sorted! :mrgreen:

Here are the pics: https://plus.google.com/photos/111201213703179233766/albums/6059346766931405409

No problemo, glad ya like it, looks fab! 8-) That was one lucky shot hahaha! :mrgreen:

Here are the pics: https://plus.google.com/photos/111201213703179233766/albums/6059346766931405409

No problemo, glad ya like it, looks fab! 8-) That was one lucky shot hahaha! :mrgreen:

Awesome pics!! 8-)

Who's the fat guy on the blue bandit? :oops:

Great pics! 8-)

Fanks! I don't think I'd seen/noticed the newer bandit before, looked good 8-) . Was just wondering where you got your LED's on the front from and how you wired them in (probably a really basic question but I don't care!). Is it just something like this?: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-Universa ... 2a3d1120ee and then you wire it to the battery maybe?

The lights under the fairing are from http://www.bikevis.com/store.htm called miniature running lights. I used to have the bullets witch I plan to put on the forks but wanted a more wider beam. I just hooked them up to the sidelight wiring as I have one on the left and right of the headlight. They only draw 60mA per light so didn't have to worry about using relays for them. Not cheap but prob the brightest I've seen.

The lights under the fairing are from http://www.bikevis.com/store.htm called miniature running lights. I used to have the bullets witch I plan to put on the forks but wanted a more wider beam. I just hooked them up to the sidelight wiring as I have one on the left and right of the headlight. They only draw 60mA per light so didn't have to worry about using relays for them. Not cheap but prob the brightest I've seen.
Thanks a lot! It looks cool and makes you more visible; coolness + safety = awesome! :mrgreen: I've heard they aren't legal from other threads...but I'd be willing to risk it for a biscuit 8-)
What about the rear lights? They looked pretty funky too.

I didn't see them, I don't think we rode behind...either that or I was looking at cows or something else :lol:

Thanks a lot! It looks cool and makes you more visible; coolness + safety = awesome! :mrgreen: I've heard they aren't legal from other threads...but I'd be willing to risk it for a biscuit 8-)

Dont know how they could be illegal as most bikes and cars have some sort of daylight running light. I don't even have a switch to turn off the headlight! But if they are then any proper copper would understand why you've got them for visibility.

You got to remember that our eyes/brains are not very good a processing moving objects. Its like stop animation. and the brain fills in the gaps. So for those few milliseconds before that car driver pulls out in to your path I want the biggest light possible.

What about the rear lights? They looked pretty funky too.

Thanks 8-)

Just the normal rear replacement with leds, the indicators were from http://digitek-moto.com/products-page/digitek-moto-shop/smart-signals/

Done both front and rear. makes a big difference when riding to work at 2 am

P9130016%2Ba.jpg

PHWOOOOOAR! I <3 Daniel's SV!! I thought turquouise SVs were my fave, but this is now by far my favourite! (It's a custom paint job). Love the blue accents and the brake light/indicators too :)

He might sell it you cheap now - Phil says he smashed it up a couple of days ago :(

A driver came across his lane to exit dual carriageway. Dan was unconscious for a long time and people thought he was dead - now has cuts and bruises, cracked teeth and a very sore leg but otherwise OK.

The bike is a write-off. The car looks like it was hit by another Car.

Dan is going to take a break from biking for a while.

A driver came across his lane to exit dual carriageway. Dan was unconscious for a long time and people thought he was dead - now has cuts and bruises, cracked teeth and a very sore leg but otherwise OK.

The bike is a write-off. The car looks like it was hit by another Car.

Dan is going to take a break from biking for a while.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Not that bike! And poor Dan. Crap. :( :( :(

Please put him in touch with me if he needs any teef advice (I love teeth - was a dental nurse for 5 years) :mrgreen: . If he needs any support or anything, or wants a chat please get him to come on here or chat to us. Bless him, feel so bad for him. :crybaby:

Bugger, missed this. I suck.

Too preoccupied running in the new bike. Deffo up for joining anything around Kent/Essex/East&West Sussex if you do another one.

Nice piccies, looks like you all had a great rideout.

Here's the video.

Watch in 720 since I upscaled a bit sometimes.

Sorry - no Audio and couldn't be bothered with music for this. You get the idea ;)

Keiran :lol: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks to Ade for supplying the footage... mine turned out to be a flop... but you can see my boots in there 3 times!!!

Here's the video.

Sorry - no Audio and couldn't be bothered with music for this. You get the idea ;)

Thanks to Ade for supplying the footage... mine turned out to be a flop... but you can see my boots in there 3 times!!!

SO MUCH COW! Hahahaha, Mooch is now famous :mrgreen: . Disliking the amount of brake lights hahaha! But great footage there, thanks for taking the time to edit it Phil, and cheers for filming guys 8-) I love Joe's camera falling off at the end!! :lol:

Here's the video.

SO MUCH COW! Hahahaha, Mooch is now famous :mrgreen: . Disliking the amount of brake lights hahaha! But great footage there, thanks for taking the time to edit it Phil, and cheers for filming guys 8-) I love Joe's camera falling off at the end!! :lol: