Sunday 26th October - Sevenoaks to Eastbourne

Guest Phil Young

Some of you will remember this one from a few weeks back when Raabey lost his bike key ;)

Obviously, this time of the year there is a mandatory "weather permitting" notice but for now at least, the weather forecast is good for a Sunday Ride out.

A few of us did this route (which has been modified to be slightly longer and to start from sevenoaks) but it's a cracking ride, lovely roads.

*If there's a 125cc/slower rider out there that wants to nominate him/herself to stay at the back of the group, then I don't mind including 125's in this ride out :)

TYPE OF RIDE: Twisties, 'countryside' A+B roads.

ENGINE SIZE: All welcome (assuming someone slower will pre-nominate themselves to stay at the back ;)

DEPART TIME: 11am

MEET: The white hart, Tonbridge Rd, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1SG

Route:

10689650_10154768418605305_8090421081516835959_n.jpg?oh=584db14cf16698fc95a3d9e205894fd7&oe=54EA9445&__gda__=1425330192_363a5680d6da9e7a1ef32a9e4a088c55

Going back will be equally as nice :)

GOING TO MAKE THIS ONE A MINIMUM OF 4 RIDERS BY SATURDAY AFTERNOON TO JUSTIFY ME GETTING OUT OF BED ;)

put your names down! That is all :)

It's looking like it will be the weekend after tbh... jeeesh people are rubbish when we get more than one day a week rain :lol:

I'll check what my weeks like over the weekend and get it up if I'm available.