F**k It

Guest noob_biker

Just discovered that my topbox leaked a little when I rode home in the rain last Friday, and my summer gloves (which were the only thing in there) are now moldy. f**k it.

When I went to pick up my bike, weather was bloody lovely through northern France. Got to the m25 though and was drenched. So I left my kit out in the garden under the gazebo to dry. Came out in the morning and some feral thing had bitten the end off the fingers, one on each glove! Only wore them once!

After a promising start on the dyno, the ZXR750 failed the MOT on the fork seals. I didn't check them as I changed them last year. :roll: I had a look and fluid was pissing down the forks but at least it missed the pads.

Oh well, new ones on order (not pattern shit this time). The forks are already off and I might as well do the main jets while it's in the air.

House technically sold in May, was supposed to exchange and complete this week and the buyer didn't turn up to their solicitor meeting!!!!! F**k it x100!!!!! New bike on order and need house to go!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

So nearly 6 weeks on from the discovery that the Tuono needs a new engine.......

The major warranty claim has been approved and I am still waiting for said engine to arrive. I have been told it has been shipped once but this turned out to be incorrect info.

Don't feel much further forward and am now getting very annoyed by the whole situation.

F**k it!!!!!!!!

Any advice anyone can give?

So nearly 6 weeks on from the discovery that the Tuono needs a new engine.......

The major warranty claim has been approved and I am still waiting for said engine to arrive. I have been told it has been shipped once but this turned out to be incorrect info.

Don't feel much further forward and am now getting very annoyed by the whole situation.

F**k it!!!!!!!!

give them a time limit to get it sorted or you want a full refund under the sales of goods act

F**k it!!!!!!!!

Buy a Triumph...... :wink:

F**k it!!!!!!!!

Buy a Lexmoto...... :wink:

Easy! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Car has to go into the garage, so the decision was train or bike the next day

seeing as I had the gsxr mot'd and serviced some months ago and its just sat there ever since I decided to take that, first time i've ridden it in yrs (tho had given it a thorough check over at the weekend to make sure it was ready to go). So was up late last night making my lunch (wanting to leave earlier the next morning to avoid traffic so no time to make lunch) and getting my kit ready. Got up half an hour earlier than usual, downstairs, cover/chain/locks off the bike. Back up stairs, all the kit on. All sweaty and roasting before I even get outside :/

Downstairs, try to start the bike, doesn't start first time, no worries. Tried again... FLIPPING BATTERY DIED.

Back up stairs, kit off, work clothes on, ask OH nicely for a lift to the train station :evil:

RAGE.

• 1 month later...
Anyone got a spare neutral they want to sell?

I appear to have lost mine... feck!

I'm certain that I have one or two I could sell you 8-)

I assume you need one that fits between 2nd and 3rd gear (and without a 'green light')?

Can do a deal if you wish to buy two (postage would be cheaper as well).

£645 (for a pair), comes complete with a fully functioning (currently awaiting MoT) 250cc 2-Stroke motorcycle.

:cheers:

• 1 month later...

MD of one of our sub-brands pays me a visit with a USB stick full of images and a list of associated requests - basically fabricating a load of fake sample images of products using stock photos he's sourced from our supplier and from Shutterstock. Okay, not too terrible yet... Start looking at the images, the first one has quite clearly been taken in China (the people in the foreground and the landscape and architecture in the background are a bit of a tipoff), and all of the people in the shot are very obviously nowhere near the age of his customer base. And I'm being asked to replace the person in the foreground with a picture of one of our staff (taken under completely different lighting and perspective, naturally) and replace the colours in about 1/3 of the remaining image. So much f**k it. I hate not having a proper Head of Marketing around who can slap stuff like this down before it gets this far.

No one else in the office gives a hoot and just expects me to know everything. And they will just keep putting stuff they don't want to do off until eventually one of the high ups makes me do is as "they know I'll get it done"

To amuse myself whenever someone calls my name today I am replying in a monotonous tone "The number you have dialled has not been recognised" people are leaving me along.. although my scissors and box cutter appear to have disappeared off my desk.....

Noticed some dodgy transaction on my credit card yesterday so phoned the bank to get it sorted. They cancelled my card and refunded the cash but now I have no credit card for a week. Just what you need immediately prior to Christmas. :roll:

Noticed some dodgy transaction on my credit card yesterday so phoned the bank to get it sorted. They cancelled my card and refunded the cash but now I have no credit card for a week. Just what you need immediately prior to Christmas. :roll:

Bad luck Fro...... :(

My ex had her bank account emptied a few weeks before Christmas a couple of years back........didn't get it sorted until January...... :( And, before anyone says it.....no, it wasn't me!.... :lol: