Your worst joke!!!

...and I didn't do myself any favours when she suddenly appeared wearing just a cape and mask and yelled "Hey-Superpussy!"

...coz,like a prat,[i was watching MOTD,so not thinking] I said "I'll just have the soup,please"...

Ten year old boy says to dad "we had our first lesson in sex education today."

"How did you get on, son?"

"Alright, but I ain't half got a sore arse."

Three blokes in the pub discussing their sex lives when out of the window they see two dogs going at it in the middle of the road. Sniggering, one of them says let's all see how quickly we can each get our wives to do it like that tonight - and compare notes tomorrow night.

Next night the first bloke says it only took me 10 minutes, the second one says it took him 20 minutes.

Third bloke looks at both of them incredulously and says f**king hell it took me 3 hours to get her in the road.

Three blokes in the pub discussing their sex lives when out of the window they see two dogs going at it in the middle of the road. Sniggering, one of them says let's all see how quickly we can each get our wives to do it like that tonight - and compare notes tomorrow night.

Next night the first bloke says it only took me 10 minutes, the second one says it took him 20 minutes.

Third bloke looks at both of them incredulously and says f**king hell it took me 3 hours to get her in the road.

:lol: :lol:

Stranger walks into a pub where the local know-all is holding forth. Know-all claims he has experienced everything there is to experience.

Stranger offers him a £10 bet, know all bites.

Stranger says I bet you haven't experienced labour pains - know-all has to cough up.

Know-all goes to the doctor and asks him to fix the problem.

Doctor gives him a shot and puts him out for an hour.

When know-all wakes up the doc gives him 2 kg of ex-lax chocolate to eat, followed by a pint of senna liquid.

Know-all asks what has all this got to do with labour pains?

Doc says you'll find out in an hour - I stitched your arse up when you were asleep.

Y'know,I always feel a bit guilty about crushing my granny's tablets into her bed-time hot chocolate.

...but it has to be done-I'd never forgive myself if I got her pregnant...

I went into my dentist's office and said "Please help me-I keep thinking I'm a moth!"

He smiled gently and said "Pug,you need a therapist,not a dentist".

I replied "I know-but your light was on!"

• 2 weeks later...

I had to ring the police last night.

"Police-please state your emergency"

Hello? There's two women here and they're fighting over who get to take me home".

"Ok sir-but why's that an emergency?"

"The minger's winning!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives. A doctor on TV this morning said the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished. I have managed to finish off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pockage of Prungles, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins, the res of the chesescke an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel rite now!