driving licence arrived yesterday, booked my CBT today for next week Wednesday. will keep you posted on how it goes - im feeling good about it. so hopefully pass first time but who knows??

when i phoned to book it, they asked me geared or automatic - i told them i never rider a motorbike before and want geared. i cant wait, next Wednesday cant come fast enough, £100 and they supply everything.

You'll enjoy it, if you haven't riden or driven before you will get a lot out of it!

Just remember this: clutch first then brake in 1st gear and brake first then clutch in second and every other gear. My one thing I remembered my driving instructor taught me 10 years ago...

Good luck, you'll have great fun, I cant even ride a push bike and got through mine, did mine on a twist and go auto, then had a geared session after, it was so mentally tiring from concentrating though, but great fun :)

Just had two taster lessons and also putting in for CBT. Really good fun. Now I need to search for a garage to rent as I need a place to store a bike.

thanks guys, i witnessed someone crash their bike today while out, the rider is ok, so hopefully this doesnt put me off but was scary to witness

Would you say the same about a car crash? The lesson here for you is probably don't stop with just completing the CBT but seek out some further training if it's available......don't let this put you off... :wink: