Time limits?

I expect this has been asked before. Once you've done your hazard perception & theory tests, is there a time limit within which you have to do your full motorcycle test? I know young drivers have to do their practical test within a certain time after passing the theory (can't remember exactly as it is four years since my last child did it). If there is no time limit I could get them out of the way. But if there is, I'm not going to because I don't know when I'll do my Mods 1 & 2.

If you don't want to do the modules then you can re-do your CBT as many times as you like.

I know your aim is for full licence but just letting you know the is no pressure ;)

I know, but what's the point of that? It would be nearly as sad as riding a scooter wearing a skirt, like an old lady.