Finally I did it and passed mod 1

At last! I only started mid December but managed to fail 6 times since then. Off I went to a hypnotherapist last night after deciding it was only my nerves that were causing the problem. I was relatively although not completely calm today. Took my time talked myself through my problem manoeuvres before pulling away and bingo! I got two minors both on speed. 49 on the emergency stop and 48 on the swerve. My swerve had been an issue so I was sitting there between the blue cones thinking "please let that have been fast enough" Relief doesen't cover it. I am having a rest before Mod 2 and am just going to ride around the nasty bits on test routes for 2 or 3 weeks :-) 7th time lucky! Never give up! :cheers:

Congratulations!

I'd put money on you having much better slow-speed control skills than most newly qualified riders now :mrgreen:

I hope to be able to talk about my Mod1/2 passes at some point this year too. I don't think I'd care if took 1 go or 10, as long as I can get out there safely.

(My wallet might disagree though!)